• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Do some of you lot not realise we are playing United at the last ever game at WHL. We need the confidence knocked out of them. They are are on some ridiculous unbeaten run. We need them out of the top 4 race and concentrating on the Europa. They have the potential to really fall apart without Ibrahimovic.

Do some of you lot not realise we are playing at the last ever game at WHL. We need the confidence knocked out of them. They are are on some ridiculous unbeaten run. We need them out of the top 4 race and concentrating on the Europa. They have the potential to really fall apart without Ibrahimovic.

We are better than united

Do some of you lot not realise we are playing United at the last ever game at WHL. We need the confidence knocked out of them. They are are on some ridiculous unbeaten run. We need them out of the top 4 race and concentrating on the Europa. They have the potential to really fall apart without Ibrahimovic.
They can come to the Lane however they want.........they will leave as losers.

i usually put bets on late goals for them, made a tidy profit this season. If i wasnt watching spurs i would have put my usual bet on

id like to see their points tally without all their late goals

Wenger's Big Idea has always been to up the intensity towards the end of both halves when the other side are at their most enervated and anticipating the whistle. Actually, I think the general rise in fitness levels across the board, but particularly among the top 6 sides, which means more of their opponents are able to retain proper concentration and focus for 90 minutes is one of the reasons they have fallen away in relative terms.

I don't even know why I'm watching this brick. The Mrs says "oh have we got football on again tonight?". It's only going to get worse when the baby comes so I'm using up all my football tokens with this brick.

Or am I just making her get used to lots and lots of football on the TV all the time so she eventually gets fed up with me and is forced to divorce me and I'm then single and freeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I don't even know why I'm watching this brick. The Mrs says "oh have we got football on again tonight?". It's only going to get worse when the baby comes so I'm using up all my football tokens with this brick.

Or am I just making her get used to lots and lots of football on the TV all the time so she eventually gets fed up with me and is forced to divorce me and I'm then single and freeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Women moan whatever happens. The other day my wife was telling someone I watch "LOADS" of golf on TV, it is always on apparently with me sat there watching golf...there is The Masters and The Open and...
I pointed out that I usually watch these weekends i.e. 5 hours x 4 days in the year = 20 hours in a YEAR. She still claimed that was a lot of time. In a YEAR!
I would watch that much each day if she would go away.

Women moan whatever happens. The other day my wife was telling someone I watch "LOADS" of golf on TV, it is always on apparently with me sat there watching golf...there is The Masters and The Open and...
I pointed out that I usually watch these weekends i.e. 5 hours x 4 days in the year = 20 hours in a YEAR. She still claimed that was a lot of time. In a YEAR!
I would watch that much each day if she would go away.
Mate, they do don't they. When you first meet them too they are lovely and sexy and the best person in the world. Fast forward to being married and a baby on the way and they hate all of your mates, despise you, moan, hate that you drink and don't give you sex.

Back