• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Another corner assist from Huddlestone, done well this season
Dare I say, I hope to see him in Brasil next summer

Another corner assist from Huddlestone, done well this season
Dare I say, I hope to see him in Brasil next summer

For that to happen at least one, possibly two, of Gerrard, Lampard, Carrick, Wheelchair and Cleverley will have to be dropped. There's also Milner and Barry, two players very much in Hodgson's mould.

The Pulis affect...

@Squawka: Fair play to Crystal Palace for managing to hang on in the first half. They spent 26% of it in their own box!
BclZ1uhCIAASnTn.png

West ham are so so poor I just hold my heads in disbelief that we could lose to these lot not once but twice now at home.

I'm still dumbfounded by those results, especially that 0-3 which was totally out of the blue :-s

Fixture (last season)ARSEnalChelseaEvertonLiverpoolMan_CityMan_UtdSpurs
West Ham (h)n/a (5-1)n/a (2-0)n/a (2-0)4-1 (0-0)n/a (2-1)3-1 (1-0)0-3 (3-1)

haha he celebrated by having someone on the bench cut his hair!!

best celebration ever :lol: should have pulled electric shaver out

@OptaJoe: 39 - Tom Huddlestone has scored his first Premier League goal of the season with his 39th shot (including blocked shots). Haircut.

@premierleague: Tom Huddlestone scores on his 27th birthday - his first goal since finding the net for Spurs against Arsenal in April 2011 #HULFUL

=D>

Back