• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

West ham are so so poor I just hold my heads in disbelief that we could lose to these lot not once but twice now at home.

I got it in the first 10-15 minutes against Liverpool and fairly early against WBA as well. Not a single header or poor touch would drop near one of our players and every pass we make in the final third is just off.

Hour mark for me on Boxing Day. Had it on a river, and told the father-in-law we might as well turn it off now and save me half-an-hour of disappointment

I got it in the first 10-15 minutes against Liverpool and fairly early against WBA as well. Not a single header or poor touch would drop near one of our players and every pass we make in the final third is just off.

Isn't that just us not making the ball drop for us. When things are going well the ball is like a magnet. I think we need to play with more aggression. It doesn't mean going in with Roy Keane leg breakers, more when we compete for the ball you make sure you win it, pressure them into these stupid mistakes

Isn't that just us not making the ball drop for us. When things are going well the ball is like a magnet. I think we need to play with more aggression. It doesn't mean going in with Roy Keane leg breakers, more when we compete for the ball you make sure you win it, pressure them into these stupid mistakes

I just feel that in some games it's uncanny how we can't get any of these 50/50s going our way.

Could be a few more high scoring games. Tired legs, patched up sides, and a lack of preparation. Credit to wba - no manager, and going for it. They look the better team.

Sometimes a brown envelope helps too :-"

:)

We don't create enough clear cut chances at the moment. But we get the rub of the green as well as get unlucky. Southampton we played well, got into good position, but also got some luck with ricochets. But if we didn't attack quickly as we did we wouldn't have got those fortunate bounces of the ball. You make your luck.

Brown envelope can help! Seeing the pool-city game highlight at HT in this game, you can see why Rodgers was brewing. That offside call looked an envelop job!

:)

We don't create enough clear cut chances at the moment. But we get the rub of the green as well as get unlucky. Southampton we played well, got into good position, but also got some luck with ricochets. But if we didn't attack quickly as we did we wouldn't have got those fortunate bounces of the ball. You make your luck.

Brown envelope can help! Seeing the pool-city game highlight at HT in this game, you can see why Rodgers was brewing. That offside call looked an envelop job![/QUOTE]

Yes, awful decision, wasnt even a close call

Wayne Rooney didn't travel to Norwich due to the recurrence of a groin strain. He should be available for Manchester United v Tottenham on 1 January.

Naturally!

Back