• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

That must have been the worst Man Utd performance I have ever seen, and yet they win. ****ing annoying. They didb't create a chance all game. The goal was entirely down to luck.

Norwich 0-1 Manchester United FT
Shots (OT) 15(4) - 7(3)

I guess we all know what's going to happen at OT on Wednesday.

Norwich 0-1 Manchester United FT
Shots (OT) 15(4) - 7(3)

I guess we all know what's going to happen at OT on Wednesday.

Feel for Norwich. They played with more invention but united defended well and got a lucky break. Nothing for us to fear. If we play as Norwhich did, I'll be happy. Different game at OT. But still, we have nothing to lose.

That didn't help Utd though and it doesn't help us either. Personally I wasn't impressed when watching Paulinho for Brazil before we signed him, I really am struggling to see what he offers other than being a passenger and occasionally popping up with a goal.

Man Utd didnt care for him.

David Kerslake in charge of Cardiff. A lot of ex-Spurs managing teams now.

Jol just got sacked, but we've got Hughton at Norwich, Pardew at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Poyet at Sunderland. Also Redknapp at QPR, Edinburgh at Newport and Davids at Barnet off the top of my head.

Personally I wasn't impressed when watching Paulinho for Brazil before we signed him, I really am struggling to see what he offers other than being a passenger and occasionally popping up with a goal.

Thats what he is tho. A technically pretty average player who will put in his defensive shift, but will supplement that with his fair share of goals. He's a poor man's Lampard. Unfortunately for us at the moment, he's not really scoring that many either. And therefore, all he is being for us is just another passenger.

I still think we should reserve our judgement of him until another 12 months from now.

David Kerslake in charge of Cardiff. A lot of ex-Spurs managing teams now.

Jol just got sacked, but we've got Hughton at Norwich, Pardew at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Poyet at Sunderland. Also Redknapp at QPR, Edinburgh at Newport and Davids at Barnet off the top of my head.
Haven't had an ex-Spurs team for a while

Goalie

Hutton Caulker Bassong Livermore

Routledge Parker Hudd Taarabt

Campbell Berbatov

Haha - er dont some players do it when they line up for the national anthem? haha.

It's something invented by a French comedian as a anti-establishment gesture. Some tightly wound anti-racists has then decided it's anti-semitic.

Anelka with said comedian:

Dieudonne-anelka.jpg

I am impressed by Sunderland. Poyet is a very good Manager. They properly attacked Cardiff

I didnt know it was an anti semetic gesture. Can I invent a gesture that could be considered anti semetic

Ahh what an end to the game at Cardiff. I found myself willing Sunderland on, they seemed to have the intensity and intelligence to really pile forward when they needed and they got their reward. I can see Sunderland staying up, think they have more about them than Cardiff, although Poyet is working with some absolute rubbish.

Ahh what an end to the game at Cardiff. I found myself willing Sunderland on, they seemed to have the intensity and intelligence to really pile forward when they needed and they got their reward. I can see Sunderland staying up, think they have more about them than Cardiff, although Poyet is working with some absolute rubbish.

Fascist Italians (only joking) and no ex-Spurs. Used to have about 5 ex Spurs up there.

Great point for the Mackems. I have been enjoying some of Poyet's quotes. "Tell me which player will score an OG and I won't pick him" etc

Back