• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Villa looking to avoid a 5th straight defeat today. I thought they'd do a lot better this season but they seem to be regressing, when you loook at their squad the only players you'd say are PL standard are Guzan, Delph, Weimann, Agbonlahor and Benteke, the rest just don't look up to it at all.

Villa looking to avoid a 5th straight defeat today. I thought they'd do a lot better this season but they seem to be regressing, when you loook at their squad the only players you'd say are PL standard are Guzan, Delph, Weimann, Agbonlahor and Benteke, the rest just don't look up to it at all.

His value must have dropped this season. Probably a good time for someone to get in there. He's still a powerhouse of a striker.

Wayne Rooney didn't travel to Norwich due to the recurrence of a groin strain. He should be available for Manchester United v Tottenham on 1 January.

Naturally!
Lol there's that luck again.

Sandro and co will all come back after the united game I'm sure

What now....what to watch?

City with a changed side, Palace with the wind up them. Can't see the fresher City not winning. May take until the second half.

Will start with manu-Norwich. manu are one of our main rivals for 4th.

Hull to see Hud and Livermore. But they are both history as far as spurs is concerned. So united game it is.

What now....what to watch?

City with a changed side, Palace with the wind up them. Can't see the fresher City not winning. May take until the second half.

Will start with manu-Norwich. manu are one of our main rivals for 4th.

Hull to see Hud and Livermore. But they are both history as far as spurs is concerned. So united game it is.

Well Huddlestone is for sure.

Livermore depends on whether Tiger Tim rates him, especially with him having come throught the ranks. His Spurs career may not be over just yet

Well Huddlestone is for sure.

Livermore depends on whether Tiger Tim rates him, especially with him having come throught the ranks. His Spurs career may not be over just yet

A good athlete, but not technically gifted as others. We'll sell for around £5m I should think. He's of value to Hull.

A good athlete, but not technically gifted as others. We'll sell for around £5m I should think. He's of value to Hull.

Its a shame really. I liked him tbh, but as you say, I dont think he will ever dislodge one of the others to be a regular. Would be good to have as a squad player if he would accept it

What value do you put on goals? He scores. Should have had a few more for us. But still has what 4 or so? Far more accomplished player. Though seems to lack awareness at times, I like him, £17m for me :)

I only count league goals, so 2. I don't think he looks any better on the ball than Livermore does, I'm hoping it's a case of settling in but I'm not convinced.

Dull game Norwich manu. You get the feeling that if Norwich can attack manu's back line, they might do alright. But united's midfield is that much stronger, fresher and more skilled in possession.

I only count league goals, so 2. I don't think he looks any better on the ball than Livermore does, I'm hoping it's a case of settling in but I'm not convinced.

Livermore is more of a wham player. Strong but not technically there yet. But makes up for it with strength and running. Paulinho plays for Brazil. Has the technical ability. The drive. Scores.

I remember Hull having a good spell before United went on to score the winner.

Yeah wouldn't be surprised if a similar thing happened today. But Norwich have created a number of great chances. Manu created very little. Norwich need to have confidence and finish them off. They can't quite get the finish after some good approach play - sound familiar?

Yeah wouldn't be surprised if a similar thing happened today. But Norwich have created a number of great chances. Manu created very little. Norwich need to have confidence and finish them off. They can't quite get the finish after some good approach play - sound familiar?

It's looking very similar with Norwich just not getting that little bit of luck to get the ball over the line. Just waiting for an undeserved and flukey goal by United.

Back