• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

laughing at the recent comments...in the last couple of seasons i've read criticisms because we don't shoot from range enough!!!! BTW, we have scored a couple of beautiful goals which were BETTER than the one above from Wheelchair. if i have to point them out then i give up.

laughing at the recent comments...in the last couple of seasons i've read criticisms because we don't shoot from range enough!!!! BTW, we have scored a couple of beautiful goals which were BETTER than the one above from Wheelchair. if i have to point them out then i give up.

Our problem is our inability to mix it up. This is mainly due to our poor tempo in the final third. Shooting from range is a nice option. Last season and this season, shooting from range is our only option far too often.

According to MOTD, Chelsea's first that shouldn't have been given for the foul on the keeper was also offside!

It clipped Eto'o lying on the ground when Hazard shot, Eto'o being offside.

****ers.

Palace 0-4 Arsanal

Tuesday 22nd October
Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund

Saturday 26th October
Crystal Palace v Arsenal

Tuesday 29th October
Arsenal v Chelsea

Saturday 02nd November
Arsenal v Liverpool

Wednesday 06th November
Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal

Sunday 10th November
Manchester United v Arsenal

Saturday 23rd November
Arsenal v Southampton

Tuesday 26th November
Arsenal v Marseille

Saturday 30th November
Cardiff City v Arsenal

Wednesday 04th December
Arsenal v Hull City

Sunday 08th December
Arsenal v Everton

Wednesday 11th December
Napoli v Arsenal

Saturday 14th December
Emirates Marketing Project v Arsenal

Monday 23rd December
Arsenal v Chelsea

They've played almost all the **** teams so far, let's see in two months.

Arsenal are on a mind blowing run of form but it has to end soon. A few confidence shattering losses could derail things for a while anyway. They only have one easy tie in their next six matches so this little run will be a true measure of where they really are.

It's good to see Arsenal finally get some fairly difficult looking fixtures in their run. From last season and the beginning of this, they've played either teams with nothing to play for or the utter rubbish. Crazy really.

That said, they may be able to handle a difficult run now they have some good players like Wheelchair, Ozil and Carzola able to interchange. But they have always been flat track bullies, the test will come in this upcoming run.

Tuesday 22nd October

Saturday 26th October
Crystal Palace v Arsenal

Tuesday 29th October
Arsenal v Chelsea

Saturday 02nd November
Arsenal v Liverpool

Wednesday 06th November

Sunday 10th November

Saturday 23rd November
Arsenal v Southampton

Tuesday 26th November
Arsenal v Marseille

Saturday 30th November
Cardiff City v Arsenal

Wednesday 04th December
Arsenal v Hull City

Sunday 08th December
Arsenal v Everton

Wednesday 11th December
Napoli v Arsenal

Saturday 14th December

Monday 23rd December
Arsenal v Chelsea

That is a tough run.

Even Cardiff and Saints won't be easy.

Good.

I'm not panicking about Arsenal yet, but there's no doubt their form has been impressive. As much as their opposition hasn't been all that if someone had suggested that they would amass this amount of points since the Villa game after that defeat I think everyone would have said that it was unlikely and that it would be very impressive if they did.

Does any one know how to cancel a bid on eBay?

I bid on a Mickey Mouse outfit and I am now 10 minutes away from owning Manchester United.

Juve 2 up and cruising, Fiorentina with 4 goals in 15 mins, including a hatrick for Rossi

A weekend of strange results in the foreign leagues

Wtf. Two of rivals for 4th **** up. What more do you want?
Are you actually disappointed Cardiff didn't get a result against Chelsea or Norwich at Arsenal?

4 of our rivals winning, and Arsenal top of the league playing brilliant football. That IS the very definition of a bad day for me.

Of course, all along its down to us today to do the business. That will make today a much better day.

BXCzDDgIUAEJFJM.jpg

Tuesday 22nd October

Saturday 26th October
Crystal Palace v Arsenal

Tuesday 29th October
Arsenal v Chelsea

Saturday 02nd November
Arsenal v Liverpool

Wednesday 06th November

Sunday 10th November

Saturday 23rd November
Arsenal v Southampton

Tuesday 26th November
Arsenal v Marseille

Saturday 30th November
Cardiff City v Arsenal

Wednesday 04th December
Arsenal v Hull City

Sunday 08th December
Arsenal v Everton

Wednesday 11th December
Napoli v Arsenal

Saturday 14th December

Monday 23rd December
Arsenal v Chelsea

Wow, this and your comparison thread has opened my eyes about just how far away these goons are getting carried away. If they beat Chelsea, Liverpool,City, United etc, I'll say fair play. But the stat about them winning all the same games they played so far, last season is interesting. Look forward to them stuttering.

They are so ****y about how they are playing for the title and us top 4

Arsenal just signed a £40 million player who slotted right in.

I am hopeful rather than confident that their run will end. Great result from us today. We are getting results regularly without phenomenal performances.

Arsenal just signed a £40 million player who slotted right in.

I am hopeful rather than confident that their run will end. Great result from us today. We are getting results regularly without phenomenal performances.

Agreed. Fook Arsenal- need to concentrate on us. Arsenal are doing well this season and don't have fergie to stop them. We can only do what we can do.

How stupid must Tevez and Pogba feel for doing the machine gun celebration made famous by Batistuta in front of the Fiorentina fans? Juve were 2 up and ended up losing 4-2

Roma still tearing it up without Lamela. 8 wins from 8, scored 22 conceded just 1!

I love how the Goons are wetting themselves about their amazing form, everybody agrees we have not hit our stride yet but we are just 3 points behind them. Goons getting carried away match

Back