• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

@OptaJoe: 5 - Sergio Agüero has now scored five goals in seven Premier League appearances this season. Rebooted.

@PremierLeague: DID YOU KNOW? @MCFC have not lost a #BPL match when Sergio Aguero has scored. Played 30 | Won 28 | Drawn 2

@EPLindex: That was Aguero 40th #EPL goal for #MCFC in 4981 mins (so far). That's a goal every 125 mins

=D>

That defeat has rocked my confidence in our side, to the point that I have no confidence that we'll win tomorrow. Before that defeat, I thought we were able to take on any team and couldn't see a defeat like that being served upon us. I really hope that we perform well tomorrow but I can't be confident.

In fairness, it is easy to forget just how highly rated he was when he was a youngster (and the calibre of teams that were fighting over him), as well as how well he was playing before Shawcross smashed his leg. Plus, he's only 22, seems like he's been around for ever.

Have to say, I don't care what people say, I'm more than a little worried about Arsenal this season. And I don't mean as just a challenger to a top 4 spot either.

I've seen this happen far too many times to be worried. If they're still playing like this in Jan/Feb then I'll start to worry.

Oh well, just goes to show how ****e the Spammers really are... and how nice it must be to have an in form striker... and to be able to create plenty of chances in the box... plus score from set-pieces...

Those pics exemplify our problems. For ages we have been terrible at creating clear cut chances, for every one decent chance we carve out inside the area, we take about 20 ridiculous speculative long range shots.

ibxkfe8G8T679n.gif

Our players are so selfish in comparison, as soon as we get within 35 yards of the oppositon's goal our first thought is SHOOT ](*,)

Our players are so selfish in comparison, as soon as we get within 35 yards of the oppositon's goal our first thought is SHOOT ](*,)

Someone posted a graphic of our possession and shots diagram compared to Emirates Marketing Project's vs. West Ham today. I think all bar one of their shots were from inside the area, whereas ours are mostly from outside.

Someone posted a graphic of our possession and shots diagram compared to Emirates Marketing Project's vs. West Ham today. I think all bar one of their shots were from inside the area, whereas ours are mostly from outside.

cr@p coaching...AVB needs to up his game in this area

and fast

Back