• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

On paper their games are generous but they keep winning them and not only that, they're winning them with some ease .. I Know they've only played us from the teams expected to challenge for the top spots but I do, sad to say, see them challenging for the title.

They have usually smashed the lower teams under Wenger, something we need to start doing. Like I said, I'll wait a bit longer before I start to get seriously worried, Chelsea will have too much for them in the long haul.

I feel like putting some money on United not making top 4 this season. Either that or Moyes getting sacked. Knowing our luck, if we get 4th they'll probably win the CL.

Fairly good results for us today IMO.

Realistically we prob need to finish ahead of two out of Utd, Liverpool and City.

Two of them dropped points, so not bad.

Ridiculously good goal by Ibrahimovic earlier

[video=youtube;t_EqCLhzRkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_EqCLhzRkQ&[/video]

I feel like putting some money on United not making top 4 this season. Either that or Moyes getting sacked. Knowing our luck, if we get 4th they'll probably win the CL.

I reckon they'll finish below Everton which would be nice and embarrassing for Moyes.

They looked **** hot a few season ago with Adebayor leading the line for them, then the fell apart after the Birgmingham game. I think they could get 3rd or even 2nd, but Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea have better squads and Chelsea have a better manager.

Thats almost exactly how I see it. Think Chelsea and City will battle it out for the title. City need to sort out their away form to win it though. Arsenal just a few points back in 3rd.

4th is up for grabs Everton,Liverpool,United and us. No convinced Southampton can stay with the pack over the next 7 months

On paper their games are generous but they keep winning them and not only that, they're winning them with some ease .. I Know they've only played us from the teams expected to challenge for the top spots but I do, sad to say, see them challenging for the title.

Yup, sadly they appear to be doing what ManU did last season which is to crush the teams outside of the Top 6 (well bar that Villa game on opening day) and still have Walcott, Podolski and Chamberlain to come back into the side... Twitter / OptaJoe: 18 - Arsenal have collected more points (59) and more wins (18) in the PL in 2013 than any other side. Juggernaut.

Can but hope that they come unstuck against the other CL contenders but Ozil, annoyingly, has taken to the Premiership like a duck to water... Twitter / OptaJoe: 5 - Mesut Ozil now has two goals and three assists in five Premier League appearances. Update.

They have usually smashed the lower teams under Wenger, something we need to start doing. Like I said, I'll wait a bit longer before I start to get seriously worried, Chelsea will have too much for them in the long haul.

Yeah Chavs or Goons for the title... Looking good for top two ... Its a nightmare , get me out of here frown:

Thats almost exactly how I see it. Think Chelsea and City will battle it out for the title. City need to sort out their away form to win it though. Arsenal just a few points back in 3rd.

4th is up for grabs Everton,Liverpool,United and us. No convinced Southampton can stay with the pack over the next 7 months

Arsenal are serious contenders.they are brushing aside lesser sides with ease. I can't see what happened v West Ham happening to them

I reckon they'll finish below Everton which would be nice and embarrassing for Moyes.

Before the start of the season, I thought about backing Saints to finish above them. Starting to wonder whether I should be kicking myself I didn't do it now.

Arsenal are serious contenders.they are brushing aside lesser sides with ease. I can't see what happened v West Ham happening to them

they are contenders for the title. They look strong.

lets hope Utd continue to slip up, otherwise no top 4 chance for us this season

Back