• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Bale runs into the area, cuts back, falls over and ... wins a penalty. Would've been booked for a dive if he was still playing for us.

Bad day. Massive massive pressure tomorrow for us now.

Not really. Arsenal and Chelsea just did what they should.Liverpool and United dropped points.wejust need to focus on us though. We know we should be winning at Villa Park tomorrow.by no means an easy game at all.

I just got a text from my mate the brighton season ticket holder who went away to Yeovil today and he said it was the worse game of football ever, i sent one back saying i had seen some shockers. Then he sent one back in capitals NO BEN THIS WAS THE WORSE GAME IN HISTORY. hahaha not sure garcia is going to last at Brighton.

I'm scratching my head. How has he suddenly become good.

In fairness, it is easy to forget just how highly rated he was when he was a youngster (and the calibre of teams that were fighting over him), as well as how well he was playing before Shawcross smashed his leg. Plus, he's only 22, seems like he's been around for ever.

Have to say, I don't care what people say, I'm more than a little worried about Arsenal this season. And I don't mean as just a challenger to a top 4 spot either.

Lionel Ramsey with his customary goal. Have we slipped into an alternate universe in which he is world class?

Hopefully he gets tapped up by Barca / Real next summer if he keeps up this form... Twitter / OptaJoe: 6 - Aaron Ramsey has now scored six goals in his last seven appearances for Arsenal. Supersub.

I'd rather they won.

I hate the Spammers and their gob****e fans so hope that they lose every game... apart from maybe to L'ARSEnal and Chavski...

I just got a text from my mate the brighton season ticket holder who went away to Yeovil today and he said it was the worse game of football ever, i sent one back saying i had seen some shockers. Then he sent one back in capitals NO BEN THIS WAS THE WORSE GAME IN HISTORY. hahaha not sure garcia is going to last at Brighton.

text back and tell him it's 'worst' not 'worse'.

:mickey:

I expected all the top teams to win today. Scum have had some very generous fixtures so far.

On paper their games are generous but they keep winning them and not only that, they're winning them with some ease .. I Know they've only played us from the teams expected to challenge for the top spots but I do, sad to say, see them challenging for the title.

In fairness, it is easy to forget just how highly rated he was when he was a youngster (and the calibre of teams that were fighting over him), as well as how well he was playing before Shawcross smashed his leg. Plus, he's only 22, seems like he's been around for ever.

Have to say, I don't care what people say, I'm more than a little worried about Arsenal this season. And I don't mean as just a challenger to a top 4 spot either.

They looked **** hot a few season ago with Adebayor leading the line for them, then the fell apart after the Birgmingham game. I think they could get 3rd or even 2nd, but Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea have better squads and Chelsea have a better manager.

Back