• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Yeah it does. Just looked around the web and seems it was published last weekend, taking at look at what Belgiums current players did when young - so not quite the foresight it seemed :)

Cheers for the update :) Actually a good thing, was a sickeningly good piece of insight if really from back then.

England - Big decision going with Carrick instead of Lampard tonight. I will stick my nuts on the line and say that I've got a feeling this will be start of something big and balance will be much better..

Another great goal from Ravel in the U21s, there is no chance he will be at WHU long

If the lad is smart he'll stay there another season at least...don't like Fat Sam but he's doing something right by getting this lad to settle and show his talent...

England - Big decision going with Carrick instead of Lampard tonight. I will stick my nuts on the line and say that I've got a feeling this will be start of something big and balance will be much better..
Happy with this. The old guard didn't work in the last game

Good choice. Apart from Walker that's probably the best 11 England can put out.

I think Andros will find it much tougher tonight if only because Walker is not there and I believe Kyle has been vital to Andros being able to express himself...

Carrick should have been the first England midfielder on the team sheet after his second season with us as far as im concerned.

Back