• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
no doubt it was given to him by a fan and if we saw a spurs player holding a sign like that about Wenger im sure everyone would be loving it

[video=youtube;9xcB9XfLjL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9xcB9XfLjL8[/video]

Video taken in Hong Kong pre season. Kean doesn't appear to be Fat Sam's biggest fan!

Oh, well, that is an absolute joke.

There has to be a compelling reason not to give these awards to the title-winning manager. There is no such compelling reason this season, and most certainly not in the shape of Pardew.

Mancini is manager of the season, and it seems graceless not to give it to him. Do not like.

Apparantly the RIP Fergie sign is due to Fergie once saying Emirates Marketing Project won't win the league in his lifetime. Don't remember that quote to be honest, and even still, small time act from a small time club. We have a term for it down here, Cashed Up Bogans. That's all City are.

Manicni did the bare minimum a squad of that much quality was expected to do, imv - he simply met is objectives

Pardew on the other hand over-achieved considerably ahead of teams such as Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton and Fulham.

Last edited:
See the Sheikh's interview on SSN, oh my days hahaha, comedy

Saying how prudent they have been in getting to where they are i.e Champions

The owner although only attending one game in the flesh has watched every minute of every game, yeh right course he has

[video=youtube;9xcB9XfLjL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9xcB9XfLjL8[/video]

Video taken in Hong Kong pre season. Kean doesn't appear to be Fat Sam's biggest fan!

I saw that earlier; absolutely amazing! :lol:

Blackburn were about to release Phil Jones before he came along :ross: hahaha

Manicni did the bare minimum a squad of that much quality was expected to do, imv - he simply met is objectives

Pardew on the other hand over-achieved considerably ahead of teams such as Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton and Fulham.
I agree. If you compare the quality of City's squad v United's, it's remarkable that City could only beat them on goal difference.

There has to be a compelling reason not to give these awards to the title-winning manager. There is no such compelling reason this season, and most certainly not in the shape of Pardew.

Mancini is manager of the season, and it seems graceless not to give it to him. Do not like.

Where did you expect Saudi Sportswashing Machine to finish this season?

Apparantly the RIP Fergie sign is due to Fergie once saying Emirates Marketing Project won't win the league in his lifetime

Exactly this, mountains out of molehills and I bet City fans aren't really bothered about some bricky tabloids trying to stir up something on their night.

so scraping the league with the most talented and expensive squad makes you the best performing manager of the season ?

5sXZr.jpg

Back