• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Ramires 1-0

Terrible keeping from Reina, tried to anticpate the cross shot and it almost just hit him and went in at the near post. Have to say, haven't been impressed with him over the last 2 seasons at all. I think ability wise he is right up there with the best in the league but he has made some howlers over the last 2 years but it has never really been highlighted within the media.

ah roy, where u been mate?

ive missed u trolling the forum and following me from post to post

Spaceman I'm anything but a troll and don't love you or anyone that much that I follow you :)

Just saying it keeps being mentioned when those 2 tossers don't deserve our time that's all.

absolutely brilliant show, makes me fudging hungry watching it though

im on a diet of salad and chicken/tuna so its kinda like hell for me watching it but it is brilliant.

Im going Shaka Zulu on monday so we will see how Zebra tastes like and Ostrich.

Roy - ill toss over you in a minute.

im on a diet of salad and chicken/tuna so its kinda like hell for me watching it but it is brilliant.

Im going Shaka Zulu on monday so we will see how Zebra tastes like and Ostrich.

Roy - ill toss over you in a minute.

Haha if fat guys are your thing mate.....;)

Don't know why I'm watching, hate both teams.

I like Di matteo though so I guess I'd like to see him win something and I hope its not the CL

Liverpool need a serious clearout, regardless of today's result. Do they really have enough money to go out and spend another ?ú100m though? Surely they can't have.

Lol the episode where he eats the pulled pork sandwich is my favourite, most people only manage 3 bites as it's so insanely hot!

The episode just gone now is the one where he was in alaska and had a 4lb burger with a pound of fries. the burger had 12 slices of cheese, 12 rashers of bacon and a pound of ham.

How many plaers would people take from this liverscum team? I would take Bellamy, Enrique, Agger and Suarez (all as squad players tho). Gerrard maybe at a push but since his injury he hasnt been as influential.

The episode just gone now is the one where he was in alaska and had a 4lb burger with a pound of fries. the burger had 12 slices of cheese, 12 rashers of bacon and a pound of ham.

How many plaers would people take from this liverscum team? I would take Bellamy, Enrique, Agger and Suarez (all as squad players tho). Gerrard maybe at a push but since his injury he hasnt been as influential.

I'd take Agger to start alongside Kaboul, I'd have Enrique and Bellamy too.

Back