• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
The difference between us, liverpool, Arsenal compared to Chelsea, United,City is that the winning teams score goals. They have one chance and they score. Thats the difference, when it comes down to winning games/titles.

What happens to the qualifer place though?

Without an English team there you end up with an odd number of teams..

I personally have no clue, but someone posted a while back that the team of the lowest ranked country with a group place would go into the qualifiers.

Liverpool need a serious clearout, regardless of today's result. Do they really have enough money to go out and spend another ?ú100m though? Surely they can't have.

They haven't even spent that. Net spend is ?ú37.55m since the new owners came in.
Personally I can't wait to see who their next comedy signing is.

Did anyone see the episode where he had to eat something like a gallon of ice cream in 1 hour?

Never.

I need to start watching it more often. I never used to watch it although my mates would watch it. I think the amount of food is insane.

In KFC in USA they cut a whole chicken in quarters whereas here its like 13 pieces isnt it. So you get a three piece meal over there is equivalent to three quarters Here in UK it barely amounts to a quarter

Never.

I need to start watching it more often. I never used to watch it although my mates would watch it. I think the amount of food is insane.

In KFC in USA they cut a whole chicken in quarters whereas here its like 13 pieces isnt it. So you get a three piece meal over there is equivalent to three quarters Here in UK it barely amounts to a quarter

The food portions you get in America are massive compared to ours. When you get aussie cheese fries as a starter in the Outback, they bring out an entire full sized plate, not just a small plate!!

I only started watching it a couple of months ago, somebody put it on at work, been hooked ever since.

Back