• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
If I tell you all what I wish for, I'm afraid it won't come true.

So I'm keeping schtum aight.

Should be a good game tonight for the FA Cup - mata is more devastating when playing a more central midfield attacking role, shame adams aint around to sort him out :-( Ramires is dangerous too ... dorgba is hit n miss . Carroll might grab a goal if he's tinkled and the ball canons of his slapper head (the party girl). Suarez might just dive his way into a goal ...

why did you bother posting this?
as a matter of mild curiousity

After today's result, if we don't effin give all for the last two then sell the lot of them grrr...

In a perfect World:

Spurs 3rd
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 4th
Bayern ECL Winners

Have you ever been in goal wearing a cap?
It is so different; The whole awareness of the game and It really annoys me as sometimes It feels like I can't see as much as I could see without a cap.

A cap doesn't really help if the sun is straight at you.

Berbatov did the same skill as bergkamp, run 30 yards and scored against Charlton at the Valley.

Le Tiss was the best, easily IMO.

I dont get why paedo wenger does that. Its as if he blames the other manager for even daring to take points off them. What an utter fudging ****. Ill happily tinkle on him

What I was wishing for isn't to do with the fa cup, pretty apathetic. And I've found what I write often goes off the mark. Like the canaries at effeminates, did not for the life of me see that one coming, so glad to be wrong. Being careful what I wish for!

Bored I guess, in answer to your question, waiting for tomorrow's game.

Did I hear booing during the National Anthem then???

I heard whistling, don't think anyone in the crowd was singing. Tbh there has been a lot of pre-game crap. If i was in the crowd i'd be bored by now.

And to think, was there ever a better time for both sets of fans to be singing 'what a waste of money'...

Back