• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I'd take Downing too, because he's better than Bale.

troll%2Bface.jpg

Just gone upstairs to go on my laptop. This "cup final" has to be the most boring game of football in the world.

The episode just gone now is the one where he was in alaska and had a 4lb burger with a pound of fries. the burger had 12 slices of cheese, 12 rashers of bacon and a pound of ham.

How many plaers would people take from this liverscum team? I would take Bellamy, Enrique, Agger and Suarez (all as squad players tho). Gerrard maybe at a push but since his injury he hasnt been as influential.

Apparently he used to fast the day before he did a challenge.

I'd take Reina, Enrique, Agger, Johnson and Bellamy. Wouldn't take Suarez because he's a massive **** and I would hate rooting for someone like him if he played for Spurs. Not sure about Gerrard. He still has the odd great game, but think back to when he was really in his prime, he used to rescue them seemingly every game! He's been on the decline since 09/10. Lampard has still maintained a high standard despite his age.

Maybe Liverpool are being cautious because they don't want a repeat of what happened in Chelsea's semi final.

Back