• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Why is that only Arsenal are playing today while the rest are playing tomorrow ? They should have arranged all the matches on the same day. If Arsenal win, the pressure will be back on us.

Why is that only Arsenal are playing today while the rest are playing tomorrow ? They should have arranged all the matches on the same day. If Arsenal win, the pressure will be back on us.

Disagree...I think all of the pressure is on them. We know we have to win our two games, but that this will only guarantee us 4th. However, if the scum drop points, they know they are likely to drop to 4th

Disagree...I think all of the pressure is on them. We know we have to win our two games, but that this will only guarantee us 4th. However, if the scum drop points, they know they are likely to drop to 4th

Just can't see Arsenal failing to beat Norwich at home. Norwich have nothing to play now unlike when we met them.

People couldn't see Saudi Sportswashing Machine beating Chelsea, or Blackburn beating Man United, etc.

brick happens.

But Saudi Sportswashing Machine are still fighting for top 4 and Blackburn fighting against relegation. Norwrich already assured of PL place. So can see them "celebrate" it by taking it easy in their remaining matches. Won't be surprised if they rest many of their first 11 players.

Just remembered about the FA Cup Final. We need Liverpool to beat Chelsea. I think if Chelsea win it, they will go on to beat Liverpool in the league and win the CL final as well. I think we need to rely fully on Liverpool to boost our CL hopes.

But Saudi Sportswashing Machine are still fighting for top 4 and Blackburn fighting against relegation. Norwrich already assured of PL place. So can see them "celebrate" it by taking it easy in their remaining matches. Won't be surprised if they rest many of their first 11 players.

I am of the opinion that Norwich don't have anything to worry about, they will be playing without pressure therefore they will be able to put out a decent performance. At this stage they are playing for pride. They're not desperate, so they won't throw lots of men forward.

Stoke drew with Arsenal, they didn't have anything to play for. Really it just depends how good Lambert is at motivating his players. They may as well try to win it, it's not like they lose anything if they don't.

I am of the opinion that Norwich don't have anything to worry about, they will be playing without pressure therefore they will be able to put out a decent performance. At this stage they are playing for pride. They're not desperate, so they won't throw lots of men forward.

Stoke drew with Arsenal, they didn't have anything to play for. Really it just depends how good Lambert is at motivating his players. They may as well try to win it, it's not like they lose anything if they don't.

So true. Can swing both ways for sure. Blackburn were under pressure against us and put in one of the worst performances we've seen from an away team at the Lane this season.

Norwich might capitulate against Arsenal, they might also go out and enjoy themselves and look to continue the high this season has been for them.

Just remembered about the FA Cup Final. We need Liverpool to beat Chelsea. I think if Chelsea win it, they will go on to beat Liverpool in the league and win the CL final as well. I think we need to rely fully on Liverpool to boost our CL hopes.

That is one of the scariest things I've read in months... Rely on Liverpool, djiiiiz.

So true. Can swing both ways for sure. Blackburn were under pressure against us and put in one of the worst performances we've seen from an away team at the Lane this season.

Norwich might capitulate against Arsenal, they might also go out and enjoy themselves and look to continue the high this season has been for them.

Also Arsenal have failed to win every Premier League game Arteta has not featured in.

He's injured.

This gives me hope.

We need Liverpool to beat Chelsea in the FA Cup so they don't win the Champions league? Did you put angel dust on your rice crispies this morning? Chelsea will not finish 4th in the league now so the only team we need to rely on is Bayern Munich (If we end up 4th ourselves,which isn't guaranteed!)

Better for us as it gives us a day more to recover after Bolton away. Think it also takes a bit of an edge off the villa crowd too, playing on a Sunday. Our away fans are always in fine voice.

A little concerned in that if arsenal and us win, Chelski will know 4th is gone and sit back for their last two games. We need their players going all out, so that they're struggling for the final! Alternatively if they have something to play for still, it's a damn hard fortnight. Ideal is Arsenal lose, we win and Chelsea have that sliver of hope with shafts them good and proper

We need Liverpool to beat Chelsea in the FA Cup so they don't win the Champions league? Did you put angel dust on your rice crispies this morning? Chelsea will not finish 4th in the league now so the only team we need to rely on is Bayern Munich (If we end up 4th ourselves,which isn't guaranteed!)

I think he was more talking about Liverpool taking some of the momentum out of Chelski

I refuse to accept that Saudi Sportswashing Machine will finish above us. Refuse to believe it.

And next season, I'd bet the house on Saudi Sportswashing Machine not finishing higher than 6th. I firmly believe they've been on a heater this season and it will be a one-off.

Back