• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I think he was more talking about Liverpool taking some of the momentum out of Chelski

Is a double edge though isn't it?

On the one hand, Chelsea win the FA cup, they have more confidence to play well in the Champions League Final.

On the other hand, Chelsea lose the FA cup, they only have one more opportunity for silverware this season so they redouble their efforts for the Champions League Final.

Not quite sure which way works, plus Bayern have a domestic cup to play for prior to the Champions league final don't they?

I am of the opinion that Norwich don't have anything to worry about, they will be playing without pressure therefore they will be able to put out a decent performance. At this stage they are playing for pride. They're not desperate, so they won't throw lots of men forward.

Stoke drew with Arsenal, they didn't have anything to play for. Really it just depends how good Lambert is at motivating his players. They may as well try to win it, it's not like they lose anything if they don't.

Norwich have been pretty consistent all season IMO, and I believe Lambert is a manager who will demand this even though they are now safe.

Also, the extra ?ú1m (is it?) [Edit -per finishing position] would be a big deal to a club the size of Norwich IMO. They will be up for it.

My concern is that there have been a few occasions this season where Norwich just havent been at the races - Im hoping Arsenal dont get one of those.

Last edited:
I can't stand chelsea, but, my hatred for those scouse cnuts is surpassed only by that of the wanderers, and even then it's close, I'm hoping for blue tassels in the cup later

the thought of kenny, Gerard and Suarez getting their hands on the cup sickens me

Better for us as it gives us a day more to recover after Bolton away. Think it also takes a bit of an edge off the villa crowd too, playing on a Sunday. Our away fans are always in fine voice.

A little concerned in that if arsenal and us win, Chelski will know 4th is gone and sit back for their last two games. We need their players going all out, so that they're struggling for the final! Alternatively if they have something to play for still, it's a damn hard fortnight. Ideal is Arsenal lose, we win and Chelsea have that sliver of hope with shafts them good and proper
Unfortunately arsenal won't lose have u read norwich's last three results ? Here then :

1-6 v Emirates Marketing Project at home, 0-2 v rovers away, 0-3 v Liverpool at home. We should just focus on winning our games, not much hope here, canaries are already on their holidays unless players are playing for their contracts, even still...

Chavs r on a roll, will have far too much for liverpussies

Unfortunately arsenal shouldn't lose have u read norwich's last three results ? Here then :

1-6 v Emirates Marketing Project at home, 0-2 v rovers away, 0-3 v Liverpool at home. We should just focus on winning our games, not much hope here, canaries are already on their holidays unless players are playing for their contracts, even still...

Chavs r on a roll, will have far too much for liverpussies

Fixed.

Plus Arsenal don't have to lose, if they draw we're good.

Arsenal's last three games aren't that great either. 1-2 Wigan at home, 0-0 Chelsea at home, 1-1 Stoke away.

Norwich can play direct, with pace, and have a couple of units up front - exactly the sort of team Arsenal have shown they can fall down against.

Thats not to say they will, just that when they do have a shocker its against a team like this.

Victoria Line is open today but shut tomor.

that doesn't make any sense. cashburden is virtually in central london and there are loads of ways to get there. gillespie road isn't even on the victoria line.

the victoria line is always being shut down when spurs play at home and that's far more difficult to get without the underground

I hate watching the scum especially when they're at home. However if Norwich can get something out of this it'll be worth it. Whingers 900th game in charge.

Norwich were never going to do us a favour.

Play up against us, bend over for arsenal.

Useless ****s, hope they get relegated next season.

Pretty much Naughton's fault there unfortunately
Poor Kyle, I ain't watching the game, was it really ? Scum will rub it in our face. If we get him in the team, we should fire him up with this to prove himself.

Now, will the little yellow birds turn tail or bite back ? I don't think they have the stomach for it.

Back