• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Only the offside goal was iffy though. The pen was a dive and the red card, while cheap, is within the rules of the game. Liverpool are brick. They're 11 points behind Saudi Sportswashing Machine now

There was a clear handball, penalty for Liverpool and red card for Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the first half. It wasn't the dive he refered to.

Only the offside goal was iffy though. The pen was a dive and the red card, while cheap, is within the rules of the game. Liverpool are brick. They're 11 points behind Saudi Sportswashing Machine now

I think he's referring to the handball on the line for the penalty.

Liverpools team are absolutely fudging dogbrick. But that doesnt surprise me when their midfield consists of jonjo shelvey, jay spearing, and jordan henderson...players that could barely cut it in the championship :ross: dont even get me started on thst john flanaghan. Absolute mess.

Liverpool and England right-back Glen Johnson, who is not playing today,has tweeted about Pepe Reina's red card: "What have I just seen? Is Perch for real?! Joke."

:ross:

Ah Liverpool have been great entertainment this season.

fudgein' Jaysus, I need a good laugh this morning! My word, that was low comedy of the highest order.

And Kenny is a spanner for humiliating Carroll by taking him off with, what, 10 to go? Terrible man management, as seen when Carroll went straight down the tunnel taking his shirt off as he goes. What the hell is the manager playing at there?

For anyone that hasn't seen it..i just had toO:)

[video=youtube;2FC3gq49m2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FC3gq49m2U[/video]

To be fair to Suarez I'm pretty sure he was appealing for a passback, which was fairly optimistic but I'm still not clear on the rules regarding what is a passback and what is a clearance which is picked up by the keeper etc. Grey area.

scaled.php

Liverpool and England right-back Glen Johnson, who is not playing today,has tweeted about Pepe Reina's red card: "What have I just seen? Is Perch for real?! Joke."

:ross:

Ah Liverpool have been great entertainment this season.

Perch is a better actor than he is a footballer.

Perch is a better actor than a footballer.

Watched him play a lot for Forest, decent little utility player, didn't think he'd be able to make the step up to the prem though.

I can see why people would be annoyed at Perch, but Reina shouldn't be aggressively putting his head in to Perch's face. If he hadn't gone down like that the ref may not have noticed, I'm not saying I'd want a Spurs player to do the same in a similar situation but I'd be fudged off if someone got away with attempting to headbutt one of our players. Was it Kaboul on Tiote last season that was a similar incident?

As far as I can remember it, Tiote didn't go down though, to his credit. Kaboul made it obvious enough for the ref to send him off still though.

What happened with pepe, I missed it, saw the headbutt on the replay but did they get a pen

The Toon player got a yellow in the incident, which I presume was for the trip on Reina that precipitated the head-butt. So I guess the first foul was against Perch so no pen.

Ed: Sorry, that's not clear. Perch tripped Reina, who then got up and butted him. Then the above sequence of events...

Back