• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

I'm not for one minute saying negotiations didn't happen just saying levy had no real intent at all. I'm sure you'll say no proof etc but guarantee come 1st September 2014 we still won't of bought a massive player for 20whatever million pounds we've been balancing books for the last 4 years and that's obviously how it's going to continue. If we were genuinely in for moutinho we wouldn't of bid for him on last day would have bid at least a week before.

I agree that we won't break the bank for a player but firmly believe we were deadly serious about signing moutinho, negotiations don't get as far as they did if you are just playing around I.e we wouldnthafe bothered applying for a deadline extension.

The reality is there is some money to spend but it must be value for money rather paying a premium to get the players we need.

If we're mid table in January we can forget all about big signings. We'll be far more concerned about who might want to leave.

The Liverpool Daily Post are reporting tonight that Emirates Marketing Project are preparing a £40million bid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.

Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi could leave the club in January, according to his agent.

Alejandro Faurlin has played down speculation that QPR team-mate Adel Taarabt will be joining Arsenal.

Former Portsmouth defender Ricardo Rocha is in talks over a surprise move back to Fratton Park, caretaker boss Guy Whittingham has revealed.

The Liverpool Daily Post are reporting tonight that Emirates Marketing Project are preparing a £40million bid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.

Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi could leave the club in January, according to his agent.

Alejandro Faurlin has played down speculation that QPR team-mate Adel Taarabt will be joining Arsenal.

Former Portsmouth defender Ricardo Rocha is in talks over a surprise move back to Fratton Park, caretaker boss Guy Whittingham has revealed.

That would be hilarious.

That's as good as a SUN exclusive then.

Also - why would he go to City and sit bench?

Or does Begiristain have exclusive first offer of refusal on every single Spanish player to leave the country? If anything - he'd be bringing the latest La Masia graduates - predictably so

1_million_pound.jpg

It's over - here by January, imv

Reported Chelsea target Falcao has heaped praise on the European champions

Last Updated: November 16, 2012 8:42am

Rumours that the 26-year-old Colombia international could move to Stamford Bridge in January have intensified in recent weeks, while Blues striker Fernando Torres has been linked with a return to his former club Atletico as part of the deal.

Emirates Marketing Project and Real Madrid are also thought to be interested in Falcao, who has scored 10 Primera Liga goals in as many games this season, but the striker has suggested he would be keen on a Blues move.

He told the Daily Mail: "Chelsea are champions of Europe and there is not much more to say than that.

"Even after winning the Champions League they still go and sign players of the highest quality. Their ambition is clear.

"I was also a big fan of (former Chelsea forward) Gianfranco Zola when I was growing up."

Falcao does not believe he would have trouble adjusting to the physical demands of the Premier League should he make the move to England.

"I would not be worried about the physical aspect of the Premier League," he said. "I have scored goals in Argentina, Portugal and now Spain."

Falcao added: "I am confident I can adapt my game to any league. I would welcome the challenge of the Premier League.

"I have watched the Premier League for a long time. There is so much quality and it is such an exciting league. Of course it is nice to think I might play in it."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...o-has-heaped-praise-on-the-European-champions

Republic of Ireland striker Robbie Keane is considering return to Premier League in January during MLS close-season.

It's over - here by January, imv

Reported Chelsea target Falcao has heaped praise on the European champions

Last Updated: November 16, 2012 8:42am

Rumours that the 26-year-old Colombia international could move to Stamford Bridge in January have intensified in recent weeks, while Blues striker Fernando Torres has been linked with a return to his former club Atletico as part of the deal.

Emirates Marketing Project and Real Madrid are also thought to be interested in Falcao, who has scored 10 Primera Liga goals in as many games this season, but the striker has suggested he would be keen on a Blues move.

He told the Daily Mail: "Chelsea are champions of Europe and there is not much more to say than that.

"Even after winning the Champions League they still go and sign players of the highest quality. Their ambition is clear.

"I was also a big fan of (former Chelsea forward) Gianfranco Zola when I was growing up."

Falcao does not believe he would have trouble adjusting to the physical demands of the Premier League should he make the move to England.

"I would not be worried about the physical aspect of the Premier League," he said. "I have scored goals in Argentina, Portugal and now Spain."

Falcao added: "I am confident I can adapt my game to any league. I would welcome the challenge of the Premier League.

"I have watched the Premier League for a long time. There is so much quality and it is such an exciting league. Of course it is nice to think I might play in it."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...o-has-heaped-praise-on-the-European-champions

I genuinely wouldn't care if ****ski football club was eradicated from the face of the Earth. It makes me sick that some of the best players in the world want to join them when they are such an incredibly descpicable club.

Stamford Bridge has been the graveyard for many at the time in form or highly rated striker signed for big money

off the top of my head and going back a few years.....

Robert Fleck, Chris Sutton, Hernan Crespo, Andrei Shevchenko, Mateja Kezman, Adrian Mutu, Fernando Torres

Read earlier this week that Saudi Sportswashing Machine might bid for Mathieu Debuchy of Marseille. Apparently it's felt it's best to get him in now, before Danny Simpson likely leaves at the end of the season on a free....would he (i.e. Danny Simpson) be and upgrade on Kyle Walker?:-k
Cheeky bid?

Back