• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

Nope.

this would be the kid in spain? nah dont know anything about him......name did the rounds but i myself have never seen him kick a ball

Saw that he scored for Cameroon on his international debut the other day at 16. He also scored on his Malaga debut this year becoming the youngest ever La Liga scorer.

Saw that he scored for Cameroon on his international debut the other day at 16. He also scored on his Malaga debut this year becoming the youngest ever La Liga scorer.

hmm, could be my new hype project.

but seriously proceed with caution. young people will always have their deeds multiplied by what if factors

Huntelaar is the player we need, he can hold the ball up and he'll be in the box when Bale puts in those deadly crosses that NO ONE gets on the end of! free transfer? yes yes yews

No he can't. Huntelaar is a 6 yard box player. He's terrible with his back to goal.

I actually think Huntelaar's all around game is underrated. He's a poacher for sure but he does get himself involved in general play and he does drop deep at times to collect the ball. He's all around game is far superior than that non entity Mario Gomez that's for sure.

When I saw him play last year for Schalke, he did very well in holding up the ball. Not Adebayor or Llorente, but he done very well

Didn't see this post but agree. For Schalke i've seen him hold the ball up very well AND also work the channels during the game.

Sought-after midfielder Patrick Herrmann has insisted he wants to remain at Borussia Monchengladbach despite interest in his services from around Europe.

Herrmann has been linked with Tottenham and Inter Milan but the £7.5million-rated 21-year-old is not interested in leaving.

When asked by Germany's Bild newspaper if he could picture a move either to the Premier League or Serie A club, he said: 'No, I would prefer to stay with Borussia.

'I know what I have got at this club. I have been here five years, lived in the academy and have lots of friends in Gladbach.

'The Bundesliga is fantastic - why would I want to leave?'

Herrmann's contract with the Foals runs until 2014 and he would be happy to extend his stay in Westphalia.

'Of course it honours you when you hear of sums like 10 million euros, but it is not even an issue,' he said.

'I did not extend my contract here for no reason, and there is an option in it for a one-year extension.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2219027/Patrick-Herrmann-snubs-Tottenham-commit-future-Borussia-Monchengladbach.html

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Une-viree-qui-fait-jaser/320400

M'vila who we were linked to last window was one of five French U-21 players who took a night out, and returned at dawn, just before departure to Norway for their playoff to U-21 European Championship.
Norway won 5-3 after being 5-1 up and dominated most of the game completely, turning around the 0-1 defeat from the first game.

If that's how he uses his international breaks then I'm happy to stay away.
The other four were Antoine Griezmann, Chris Mavinga, Mbaye Niang and Wissam Ben Yedder.

We were also linked with Niang.

I wish we were linked with Griezmann though

What does it matter if we are linked with someone? Just because it's in a paper doesn't mean we're actually interested. Unless you mean 'looking at' instead of 'linked with'.

What does it matter if we are linked with someone? Just because it's in a paper doesn't mean we're actually interested. Unless you mean 'looking at' instead of 'linked with'.

He mentioned we were "linked" with M'Vila, but then he went on to say Niang was also one of the guys, we were also "linked" with him, I was only wondering why he didn't put both.

He mentioned we were "linked" with M'Vila, but then he went on to say Niang was also one of the guys, we were also "linked" with him, I was only wondering why he didn't put both.

Because I only knew of the M'vila link, so thanks for letting me know! ;) And that one was arguably the one link covered the most by the press.

I was thinking about your second sentence, but I don't think we were ever after M'Vila. Just his agent whoring him around to every club imaginable this summer.

Didn't AVB himself admit there was interest there from us?

Speaking of M'Vila, who would be available for less than £15million, Villas-Boas said: 'He's an interesting player but I don't think he will join Tottenham. He is a player of defensive characteristics. On the possible replacements for Luka, we are looking for a more creative player.

'I can't lie to you. We had initial interest in the player [M'vila] but we have moved on from that one and are now looking for a player more creative.

'We think that we have certain players that offer those defensive characteristics in our team already.'

Cue the constant articles saying we have to move fast to get him as the his club and agent were getting desperate to cash in after Arsenal dropped their interest as well.

So what I should have said was that we weren't serious about getting him, but no doubt he's one name on a long list of players we keep an eye on, as do every other club.

Speaking of M'Vila, who would be available for less than £15million, Villas-Boas said: 'He's an interesting player but I don't think he will join Tottenham. He is a player of defensive characteristics. On the possible replacements for Luka, we are looking for a more creative player.

'I can't lie to you. We had initial interest in the player [M'vila] but we have moved on from that one and are now looking for a player more creative.

'We think that we have certain players that offer those defensive characteristics in our team already.'

Cue the constant articles saying we have to move fast to get him as the his club and agent were getting desperate to cash in after Arsenal dropped their interest as well.

The last thing we need is another DM though. He's probably better than Parker and Livermore, but £15m is a lot for further cover for Sandro.

Back