• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

Hope Zaha stays at Palace for another season. If he came to us (or to Utd, Arse or Chelsea) we would ruin him like we did Bostock and Routledge.

Interesting, apparently AVB is looking at Zaha
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football...Burnley-3-Wilfried-Zaha-spurs-Damien-Delaney/

My soon to be brother in law follows the mighty Eagles so I've been to see them play a couple times recently and must say Zaha is the player that sticks out... What do we reckon, Premiership quality? Personally I'm not sure he'd be quite good enough for a top team.

Don't watch any championship football, but he does get a lot of praise. Which of Zaha, Ince or Redmond do you reckon is the most promising winger?

Zaha looks very much on indeed, hear it all around that we're chasing him.
Who's it bad news for? Falque? Townsend? Pritchard?

Llorente will make a decision in january, was again on the bench last night.
Guess he'll be desperate to get out in january window, but then again he has option to get better pay by letting his contract run out.
The club won't care about Llorente's wishes for a new club with his recent attitude, but will also be aware that he can turn down a move and wait untill the summer.
Difficult to say how it'll turn out, and whether we'd have a chance. Could we have both Adebayor and Llorente at the club though?

I think that come January he will be willing to forgo the extra pay he could get by hanging on till July. The atmosphere he will have to endure between now and January will not be fun and he will not want it to go on any longer than it has to.

I have always thought that we were hanging out until January because our chances of getting either Leandro or Llorente would be alot higher and for the right price if we waited. I definitely think we will be in for him and if we are hovering around the top 4 then we have every chance of attracting him. Chelsea need a forward but I think they are really into Falcao which is good for us as I see the only other teams really needing and able to attract him would be Juventus and Arsenal.

I would love us to look at Zaha but I would also like us to rekindle interest in Willian and Moutinho however Llorente could e a signing that really does make all the difference.

Don't watch any championship football, but he does get a lot of praise. Which of Zaha, Ince or Redmond do you reckon is the most promising winger?

I don't think I can fairly comment as I've only seen Zaha in the flesh out of those three. All three are well talked up though, aren't they. Regards to the comment about us ruining Zaha (Lost Mango) if he came, we didn't ruin Lennon ;) In fact, Routledge had already had a season of Premiership football. Unfortunate injury and then Lennon completely dislodged him. Bostock simply wasn't ready, whereas Zaha has a lot of games under his belt. He's always seemed a bit wasteful and snatchy when I've seen him, which is why I'm not sure he'd be the right option for a top team.

Having said all that, the lad isn't even 20 yet and has been a main stay for Palace for a few seasons now, so what do I know!

Zaha is decent, but Townsend offers a lot of the same in fact. I'd rather we blood our own. With regards to the squad, I honestly feel we are an AM way from having a perfect first team, we just need someone in the mould of Cazorla or Isco to truely dictate the creative side of our game.

Zaha is decent, but Townsend offers a lot of the same in fact. I'd rather we blood our own. With regards to the squad, I honestly feel we are an AM way from having a perfect first team, we just need someone in the mould of Cazorla or Isco to truely dictate the creative side of our game.

Agree about Townsend, he looks to have every bit the potential that Ince, Redmond or Zaha has imo. Literally looks dangerous any time he is on the pitch and from either side of the pitch. for an AM, see my post at the bottom of the previous page ;)

Townsend should have had about 3 assists already this season and he's only been on the field for just over 30 minutes !!

Please stop with the Llorente speculation. In just over 3 months time you are all going to despise him. Because there are two other London clubs...you know, our two biggest rivals, who both have Champions League football and a whole lot more money than us, who also need another centre-forward just as much, perhaps even more so, than we do. He will probably choose Chelsea for the money and the fact that they'll be higher in the league in January, although he may choose Arsenal based on the Spanish connection with Cazorla and the fact that he's more likely to start ahead of Giroud than Torres. Either way, we will absolutely not be on his radar so please don't do this to yourselves.

that croatian kid is scary good...and he doesn't look like a diminutive lesbian rat...someone email the club. immense.
seems like all the big clubs are after him already. he is playing with kids 2 years his senior and already looks the best of the lot. i'll be watching this kid's development closely.

A couple of Palace friends I know think hes like Tarrabt, pulls out the odd stunning play, but would be a huge liability because he would cause your team to be losing by the time he did something.

Frank Lampard is weighing up a £1million-a-month move to China.

The Chelsea stalwart is poised to end his 11-year association at Stamford Bridge when his contract expires in the summer.

And according to The Sun, Lampard, 34, is being chased by Shanghai Shenhua - the club who have already signed former Blues duo Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka - while Beijing Guoan are also interested.

seems we are being linked with Dries Mertens at PSV.....13 mill euros release clause, Belgian, huge goal threat from an attacking midfield/wide player perspective

Lennon competition

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Manchester United have stepped up their interest in Blackpool winger Tom Ince, Sky Sports understands

Mertens is a real good talent. I bet on Dutch football so see a bit of PSV and he looks a class above everyone else, plus he tore England apart in the friendly between England and Belgium before the Euro's

seems we are being linked with Dries Mertens at PSV.....13 mill euros release clause, Belgian, huge goal threat from an attacking midfield/wide player perspective

Lennon competition

Complete the Croatian -> Belgian contingency move at Spurs

none of our players linked away from spurs, especially the deadwood?
here's hoping that qpr will take harry (when its 2 pts from 8 games) and fund harry's habit of seeking out his old favourites at a good price.

I hope Harry soon gets a job at a PL club and if Hughes gets fired, I think he'll do well for QPR, but he is hardly going to take Gomes, Jenas or Bentley off our books. Maybe he would be interested in Parker, Huddlestone or Dawson, but are they really considered deadwood?

Back