• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Goons fixture list isn’t terrible now though unfortunately, pretty standard, us and Utd brick the bed the previous couple of weeks preventing a real panic moment for them. A couple of draws there at least would have had them back to reality.

Goons fixture list isn’t terrible now though unfortunately, pretty standard, us and Utd brick the bed the previous couple of weeks preventing a real panic moment for them. A couple of draws there at least would have had them back to reality.
Only hope is the Europa League drains their relatively light squad options. Partey is the key for them. An injury or prison sentence and Woolwich will struggle without him. Thought that they might have bought in cover for him in January.

Only hope is the Europa League drains their relatively light squad options. Partey is the key for them. An injury or prison sentence and Woolwich will struggle without him. Thought that they might have bought in cover for him in January.
Odegard is the key imo
Everton hammered him at every opportunity and he disappeared from the game
He is my POTY ask they did a real job forcing them to sub him

Yes, yet we gave him the freedom of the park when we played them due to our formation

Was the same with Mount vs Chelsea, and when we play them again in a few it'll be the same again. Teams get 3 vs 2 against us in CM and dominate games
They dominate the ball
Not all are as good as Odegard though
But that’s what really hurt us in that game and Hugo being crap too

There’s enough there for them to fudge it up. Emirates Marketing Project home and away, Chelsea home, Liverpool, Saudi Sportswashing Machine away, plus some other potentially difficult ones in Villa, Leicester, Fulham and West Ham away.

I very much live in hope.

Could they finish 2nd in a 1 horse race ...

They are number one for being top at Xmas and then sitting the bed ... I need TP for my bunghole!

Sean Dyche is a very good manager. What a refreshing approach, he wants to get the best out of the players he has, not try and make them play in a way they can't.

Dyche is a great manager, he gets average players to perform to their best week in week out, it's not sexy football with preening poseurs. I wouldnt want him at Spurs but I bet he gets more out of Everton than Fat Frank.

How did burnley play when they won the championship to get promoted under dyche? Was he just forced to play pragmatic football in the prem? Or is that his go to?

How did burnley play when they won the championship to get promoted under dyche? Was he just forced to play pragmatic football in the prem? Or is that his go to?

Burnley didn't exactly spend much of their PL riches, so I guess he mostly had to, but hard to say if that's his limit. It usually is with managers like that, just look at Moyes.

Back