• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

As it seems the key tweet has now been deleted - fortunately some good soul had screenshotted it.
First came the one on the left, then the one on the right is the one about the the predilection of Spurs fans to attack children and disabled Woolwich fans :

What is 'Arsenal Fixture News' a fan site? macarons. As for this 'Ashburton Grove' nonsense, good grief, it isn't some fudging dress-up pagent!

What is 'Arsenal Fixture News' a fan site? macarons. As for this 'Ashburton Grove' nonsense, good grief, it isn't some fudging dress-up pagent!

I particularly liked the "loud and proud" but "remember to cover your face" part.
I imagine I'll be in the ground by the time they arrive but I look forward to seeing the clips of their march down the High Road.

They seem to think they are some big firm full of Ultras now
The atmosphere does seem to be getting better from their fans though, it should they are top

For someone who doesn't watch their games where is it they've improved to be doing so well this year?

He's had 4 seasons to shift out the dead wood and those who don't fit his plan, they have young, hungry players who have all bought into his system and are maturing at the right time, Saka and Martinelli especially, everything seems to just be working for them. Their CM is the heartbeat of their side, Xhaka has improved next to P*rtey and they've made some good signings. Their squad overall is still thin IMO and if they had an injury issue where 2/3 first teamers were out I don't think they'd currently be 8 points clear, but they haven't, and they are.

Even with Jesus out, the rest of their attack is just picking up the load.

Everyone has 5 months to reconcile the fact that they are very likely going to win the league.

For someone who doesn't watch their games where is it they've improved to be doing so well this year?
They are young, hungry, work their socks off, and are all comfortable on the ball, so they are able to pass QUICKLY. It's a well drilled pattern of play with good players that are willing to run = success. Add no injuries, lucky timing of when they have played teams, and you have success.

They are young, hungry, work their socks off, and are all comfortable on the ball, so they are able to pass QUICKLY. It's a well drilled pattern of play with good players that are willing to run = success. Add no injuries, lucky timing of when they have played teams, and you have success.
No injuries has been huge
And key players playing no World Cup minutes too

My Arsenal mate is underwhelmed that they appear to be going for Trossard having missed out on Mudryk.
And is worried about another Chelsea gazumping.

Back