• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

m1KD3UqnpanWsx059SwsnPXS4nI=.gif

ARSE 1 - 3 MANCS

Bottled it again, at home, the f*cking losers

Sad, sad faces in the Trashcan Grove

Nketiah missed a hattrick of really good chances; maybe he isn't the next Kane after all

Gifted a penalty for the softest of coming togethers

I'm sure El David Brenta will be moaning about something

What the blithering fudge was Clichy on about there o_O are they peddling the “no one has played that well against City” gonad*s narrative again?!

What on EARTH do these clams have to do to get slagged?

Much as I despise them,I can’t see them finishing outside the top four. It’s amusing to bask in the schadenfreud of evenings like this, but in truth they’ve played exceptionally well this season (I know - zero injuries, lots of calls in their favour, favourable fixture list) and we would love to see our lot play like them.

What the blithering fudge was Clichy on about there o_O are they peddling the “no one has played that well against City” gonad*s narrative again?!

They haven’t time to criticise arsenal because they’re too busy endlessly repeating how young the squad is… yawn.

Be interesting to see how they cope with 2 games a week and lots of travel if they go deep in the EL
They don't have much squad depth

We played better against City than Arsenal did. Arsenal bottled it tonight

Just spent a pleasant 20 mins baiting a Goon mate. Its like chumming for sharks off the coast of south africa…..he always bites, and the more tinkled off he is the more ranty his messages get. I know I am going to sleep with a smile and he’ll be too wound up to sleep……I love being a clam!!

Back