• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

what pains me the most is watching Arsenal in all likelihood win the League this season thinking "that could have been us". Geuinuely. Only way I can describe it.

So my boy mentioned Arsenal have some kind of deal with that new prime drink. Anyone know whats actually in it? Could it be seen as a performance enhancer like the Asthma pump at Liverpool?

credit to them they are playing really well. good positive clean football.
players running for each other to create many passing options, a very dynamic forward line that is always moving and difficult to track, and if you sit back and defend they actually close down on space and end up with many players in the box.

trossard fits them really well in this regard and again they've bough well to sustain their momentum.

Reports suggesting that it’s likely Arsenal will get Caicedo. I remember all that talk earlier in season about their finances not being good but they’ve been throwing money around.

Reports suggesting that it’s likely Arsenal will get Caicedo. I remember all that talk earlier in season about their finances not being good but they’ve been throwing money around.

I was thinking the same thing too. Not sure where a Europa League teams gets this sort of money from

The good thing is that, assuming Porro completes, we'll have had 3 good windows in a row so our new structure with Paratici is working and we just need to give it time to rebuild the squad

The good thing is that, assuming Porro completes, we'll have had 3 good windows in a row so our new structure with Paratici is working and we just need to give it time to rebuild the squad

By which time Arsenal will probably have picked up a couple more trophies.

I was thinking the same thing too. Not sure where a Europa League teams gets this sort of money from

Bigger fees, lesser wages.

Luiz, Ozil, Laca and Auba leaving I suppose gives them more financial freedoms now, I mean getting rid of players who individually earn upwards of 15m a year helps loads

Luiz, Ozil, Laca and Auba leaving I suppose gives them more financial freedoms now, I mean getting rid of players who individually earn upwards of 15m a year helps loads

In terms of their wage bill this was massive for them and has freed up a lot of wiggle room.

They loved moaning about about ol Stan for years but the bloke has and does spend a lot of money (on most of his teams tbf).

In recent years they have shown some ambition with their spending, some didn't work (Pepe) but their squad building in the last 2 years has been very good.

But they had to pay them off
So the money will be ok the books somewhere

Back