• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

So Arsenal need to sign 3 players and Wenger flys off to Rome on transfer deadline day to referee a charity match for the Pope hahahahahaahahah

Saw some goons on ArseMania yesterday were threatening to take a year off football if they didn't make some proper signings today.

This gob****e is in for some stick...

Former England youth international and Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has signed for newly-promoted Russian Premier League outfit FC Ufa.

The 22-year-old was released by Barnsley at the end of last season and has decided to try to resurrect his career abroad.

A statement read: "On the last day of the transfer window Ufa have signed former Arsenal player Emmanuel Frimpong. The contract with the player has been signed for three years, and Frimpong will wear the number 5 shirt."

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/update/2014-09-01/frimpong-joins-russian-side-fc-ufa/

This gob****e is in for some stick...

Former England youth international and Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has signed for newly-promoted Russian Premier League outfit FC Ufa.

The 22-year-old was released by Barnsley at the end of last season and has decided to try to resurrect his career abroad.

A statement read: "On the last day of the transfer window Ufa have signed former Arsenal player Emmanuel Frimpong. The contract with the player has been signed for three years, and Frimpong will wear the number 5 shirt."

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/update/2014-09-01/frimpong-joins-russian-side-fc-ufa/

What's the Russian for Dench ???

Arsenal are 10 minutes away from going into a season with 6 defenders, 2 are injured, and Debuchy CL suspended.

how does that compare with our new additions?

rb: Walker, Naughton (Yedlin away on loan)
CB: Kaboul, Verts, Fazio, Dier, Chiriches, Vlejkovic
LB: Rose, Davies

Individually, I'd go as far as saying that all their players are superior to ours in terms of quality, except perhaps Chambers who's probably on par with Dier and a bit below the rest (save for Kaboul, I suppose). But the sheer lack of bodies in that defence is what should worry them, even with the magnificent additions they've made up front and in midfield over the last couple of seasons.

Chambers is some way behind Dier based on what i have seen (in terms of current ability) very early days though it has to be said

rb = debuchy, chambers
cb = kos, mert, chambers
lb = gibbs, monreal

that is it.. :lol:

its somewhat light, but i don't think its that bad. especially when you consider flamini has covered both fullback positions on numerous occasions for ac milan.

Covering LB was the making of him. Wasn't he part of ten consecutive clean sheets or something? The he was dropped for the final and wanted a move (albeit delayed).

In hindsight, especially with Ashley Cole moving on, you have to ask if both Flamini and Arsenal would have been better off if he had stayed.

So when all's said and done I wonder if Arsenal have really widened the gap between us?:-k

Whilst Welbeck is a useful addition, he probably would have had a better effect on our squad than theirs imo.

Their lack of a younger quicker DCM is almost criminal...

Back