• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I thought they sold the lad last season. I thought he looked like a really decent talent when they played us in the cup a few years back

Not sure where they've been hiding him, but they've registered Coquelin as well. Can cover all of defense and midfield :lol:

We can speculate and laugh but the joke will be on us if they finish above us once again (which they likely will if we're being realistic) as well as competing in the champions league.

Every season we look at a daily mail article criticizing Wenger's lack of a general Custer attitude to transfers and a lot on here seem to over enthusiastically agree and applaud, somewhat in desperation I think. What the squads look like on paper or on a forum doesn't matter at the end of the day, we've had many teams that look better but who comes out on top?

@OptaJoe: 6 - Cesc Fabregas is the first player in @premierleague history to assist a goal in six consecutive games. Crafty.

@FootballFunnys: Arsenal fans faces when they realise that Fabregas has got 6 assists in 4 games..
BxbDfgCCUAA7eaI.jpg

3 - After assisting six goals in his opening 10 Premier League games for Arsenal, Mesut Ozil has created only three in his last 19. Fade.

Arsenal down to only 3 fit defenders, Chambers is out ill tomorrow as well now

Serves you right Wenger for being so stubborn yet again

we're all laughing now, but you just know they'll play some 16yr old French kid we've never heard of who turns out to be 6ft 6, built like a rugby player but as fast as usain bolt

I thought Dortmund looked great as a team but definitely looked short of a bit of final quality when it mattered........which i suppose is saying that it should have been a lot worse for the ****

I thought Dortmund looked great as a team but definitely looked short of a bit of final quality when it mattered........which i suppose is saying that it should have been a lot worse for the ****

Mkhitaryan is a great player but he messed up a load of chances last night. They could have racked up an embarrassing score if he'd been a little more clinical. They still totally outplayed Arsenal and I hope Poch was watching close for a few pointers.

My man Mkhitaryan would have buried those chances any other day!! Still, I'll let him off, he's only 25 and already regarded Armenia's best ever player, scored a lovely goal vs Denmark last week. and he scored against the Goons at the Effeminates last season, so I'm sure he'll do it again :)

[video=youtube;lTNFrkc4JGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTNFrkc4JGg[/video]

Piers Morgan presenting the drivetime show with Durham on Talksport now. Should be worth a listen, considering Piers hates Wenger even more then we do ! :ross:

Back