• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

"

RVP is the only striker on the pitch and he has loads of chances, which come from the rest of the team. He did not carry Arsenal.

Towards the end of the season he became worse and during the Euros he was terrible at finishing. He was just playing well during the middle of the season and now he thinks he is as good as Ronaldo or Messi, who by the way scored more than ten goals more than him. He is a good striker but he is not the best.
"

HAHA, love it!!
RVP didn't do a lot for Le Arse last season at all - infact, it could have been any old striker up front. Chamkh for example.............oh wait...........

Interesting to see Arsenal fans reaction to Van Persie announcing he wants to leave. They have always slated us for our treatment of Campbell, and we got fudge all for him! At least they have the option of getting some money for him.

"

RVP is the only striker on the pitch and he has loads of chances, which come from the rest of the team. He did not carry Arsenal.

Towards the end of the season he became worse and during the Euros he was terrible at finishing. He was just playing well during the middle of the season and now he thinks he is as good as Ronaldo or Messi, who by the way scored more than ten goals more than him. He is a good striker but he is not the best.
"

HAHA, love it!!
RVP didn't do a lot for Le Arse last season at all - infact, it could have been any old striker up front. Chamkh for example.............oh wait...........

:ross::ross::ross: My oh my without him they would have probably finished below Liverpool...

I find it funny that as soon as a player wants out, his own fans turn on him. I've seen the same with Modric - people saying he's not that good. If they weren't that good then these world class teams wouldn't be after them.

I find it funny that as soon as a player wants out, his own fans turn on him. I've seen the same with Modric - people saying he's not that good. If they weren't that good then these world class teams wouldn't be after them.

The Modric one is more to do with how he handled it IMO. He kept saying he wanted to leave for Chelsea and called them a massive club, a big slap in the face to us, he must be aware that they are our 2nd biggest rivals. And also insistence on not playing against United last season because "his head wasn't right." That irked me and no doubt it must have annoyed a lot of Spurs fans. You feel a little bit cheated. The gate receipts from our money is a huge part of their phenomal income. After all, they are paid to play, not just to train!

If a player wants to leave and go to a club like Madrid or Barca, then good luck to them, but be professional about it, don't refuse to play. There is a way of going about things, Modric chose the wrong way.

Remember a few years ago when the scummy scousers were burning the shirt of Gerarrd when they thought he was going to Chelsea. They seem to have erased that from their memory.

The Modric one is more to do with how he handled it IMO. He kept saying he wanted to leave for Chelsea and called them a massive club, a big slap in the face to us, he must be aware that they are our 2nd biggest rivals. And also insistence on not playing against United last season because "his head wasn't right." That irked me and no doubt it must have annoyed a lot of Spurs fans. You feel a little bit cheated. The gate receipts from our money is a huge part of their phenomal income. After all, they are paid to play, not just to train!

If a player wants to leave and go to a club like Madrid or Barca, then good luck to them, but be professional about it, don't refuse to play. There is a way of going about things, Modric chose the wrong way.

I completely agree, but it doesn't affect their footballing ability. Modric is a genius, RVP is a fantastic striker...both have handled themselves poorly.

I completely agree, but it doesn't affect their footballing ability. Modric is a genius, RVP is a fantastic striker...both have handled themselves poorly.

i don't think RVP has done to much wrong to be honest, he gave warning last season that he wasn't happy with the way things were being done yet they have carried on down the same path

i don't think RVP has done to much wrong to be honest, he gave warning last season that he wasn't happy with the way things were being done yet they have carried on down the same path

I would be more tinkled off with the club who have yet again made a couple of signings before the season ticket renewal date to placate the fans, then this announcment comes AFTER the fans have handed their cash over to renew just like last season with Fabregas and Nasri.

My initial point wasn't about RVP's statement, but more about how the fans now think he's brick. But anyway, I think he has handled it poorly - I don't think he needed to release that statement. He spent a couple of paragraphs telling everyone how much arsenal meant to him, but he doesn't want to play there anymore. No problem with him wanting to win trophies, but cut the brick about the fans.

"Podolski - he's German. He knows what to do." :lol:

I have no "frikkin'" idea what the "frikkin'" hell that "frikkin'" geezer was "frikkin'" doing with that "frikkin'" computer game. "Frikkin'" hell.

Bendtnah! Bendtnah!! Bendtnah scored frikkin' to goals mate!! Frikkin' Bendtnah! Frikkin' Bendtnah! Are you frikkin' mad?!? BENDTNAH!! BENDTNAH!! :lol:

Paul Merson: "Not many Arsenal players leave without regretting it"

That's quite inspired from merse clearly back on grog , still I haven't got much of an issue with him as he is simple . Now Ray parlour how he's in broadcasting with his annoying and blatant Arsewipe fanfare regardless . With out doubt most nauseating goner on the planet ... Bar of course Ian brains of an ant wright .

Football is banter. No banter = no soul in the game. Give it large at every opportunity. I'm caning every gooner I know!! :)

exactly I'm all over another goonskipper doin the Frank , and doing it in a way that keeping him on forvthevremainder of the season is tantamount to the board they are crapping it large on the prospect without him and such weasels they will pay an act of huge treachery with continued wages .....he's wiped his arse on the shirt ... Good lad

Paul Merson: "Not many Arsenal players leave without regretting it"

samir_nasri_1299500c.jpg

samirnasriwiththepremierleaguetrophy.jpg

Back