• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious Tottenham Hotspur against chelscum

I'd still keep Aurier. He poses a genuine threat down the right.

He also plays like he is up for it which is sorely lacking in our ranks.

Hopefully he changes his mind about signing.

If Tomitasu is coming in though, better to sell Aurier rather than let him walk away for free

Just can’t see that to be honest. 6 out 6 in ?

Think we need to write this season off personally. Damage has been done. 8-10th

Going to take a couple windows to sort this squad out.

Enormous amount to be done in 3.5 weeks. The Romero deal has taken 3 weeks on its own. We live in hope though eh!

Sissoko must be a priority to shift, reportedly on 100k+ pw.

Dier I'm happy to see stay. He's a good squad player. He can raise his game. Just not consistently over a season as Mourinho needed.

Winks again is fine as a squad player. Would be nice to upgrade him, but if no one is interested he's competent.

Davies - for me he offers so little. He won't be on big wages, and he can be a decent CB as part of a 3. Would take anything we can get for him. Mainly because we have so many young LBs with promise.

Winks , Dier , Dele, Doherty , Aurier , Sissoko all need to be sold.

I dont disagree, but if you told me now that we'd shift Aurier, Sissoko and Sanchez this window, but kept Dier, Dele, Dohert and Winks til next summer....I'd take it

Good friendly. At one point we had 4 academy graduates - Tanganga, Winks, Skipp, Scarlett. Only watched second half and a part of first half.

1. Impressed with Scarlett, Bergwijn, Gollini, Moura
2. Disappointed in Midfield's ability to be creative. Also felt we were easily dominated.
3. We looked good on defensive setplays.
4. We need a setpiece taker.
5. Not convinced by Dele, Reguilon and Doherty.

The result is academic. We were totally outplayed for most part of the game. Only looked on par once Cheatski brought on the reserve reserves. Dele again showing that he's pretty useless unless we play a very specific system. Really limited player. We're missing some players, but atm the Squad is very thin and lacking quality.
Positives:
- Gollini looked like a decent GK. Calm and composed with his feet and some good saves.
- our Stadium is awesome.

That's about it.

Last edited:
Good friendly. At one point we had 4 academy graduates - Tanganga, Winks, Skipp, Scarlett. Only watched second half and a part of first half.

1. Impressed with Scarlett, Bergwijn, Gollini, Moura
2. Disappointed in Midfield's ability to be creative. Also felt we were easily dominated.
3. We looked good on defensive setplays.
4. We need a setpiece taker.
5. Not convinced by Dele, Reguilon and Doherty.

Chelsea's first team were far better at strangeling us than we were. Our press is awkward. Chelsea's highly effective.

Bergwijn's finish was encouraging. Can he do it when it matters? Feel his confidence is highly fragile. Hope he can hook it up when it matters because he has the ability.

I dont disagree, but if you told me now that we'd shift Aurier, Sissoko and Sanchez this window, but kept Dier, Dele, Dohert and Winks til next summer....I'd take it
I just need Sissoko to go this summer. It must happen, no excuses accepted. Pay his fudging wages if it comes down to it but he MUST go.

Back