• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious Tottenham Hotspur against chelscum

Guess the difference between us and the Chavs is they can afford to sign misses. Pulisic - not really been red hot has he? Poor miss over the bar just now. 60m and what 4 goals in the PL last season? Something like that.

Understand but if you add:

- Tomiyasu, Romero and another CB at the back
- GLC and Ndombele as options in midfield
- Kane, Gil and a back-up CF up front

...you have a vastly different proposition

All true. The problem is that we have to sell more to buy according to various reports. And i don't see anyone buying Dier, Sissoko, Winks, Aurier etc. Maybe one or two at a push!

The jury is still out on lo celso and ndom, and they look lightweight

As for replacing Kane if he goes!

27 days to go in the window...Paratici is going to be a busy man. Could easily be say 6 departures and at least as many arrivals....

All true. The problem is that we have to sell more to buy according to various reports. And i don't see anyone buying Dier, Sissoko, Winks, Aurier etc. Maybe one or two at a push!

The jury is still out on lo celso and ndom, and they look lightweight

As for replacing Kane if he goes!

I can see us finding buyers for Sanchez, Sissoko, Kane (obviously) and hopefully at least one of Aurier, Dier or winks...its a lot of deals to be done in a short space of time though

I can see us finding buyers for Sanchez, Sissoko, Kane (obviously) and hopefully at least one of Aurier, Dier or winks...its a lot of deals to be done in a short space of time though

I wouldn't mind us keeping Aurier. Especially if playing 3 at the back. He's far more dynamic than Doherty. Should be an ideal wing-back. One of our most dangerous players at times over the last two seasons. (at both ends :D)

27 days to go in the window...Paratici is going to be a busy man. Could easily be say 6 departures and at least as many arrivals....

Just can’t see that to be honest. 6 out 6 in ?

Think we need to write this season off personally. Damage has been done. 8-10th

Going to take a couple windows to sort this squad out.

I wouldn't mind us keeping Aurier. Especially if playing 3 at the back. He's far more dynamic than Doherty. Should be an ideal wing-back. One of our most dangerous players at times over the last two seasons. (at both ends :D)

Serge is fine, be good as a RWB - we will sell as he said he isnt signing a new deeal

Just can’t see that to be honest. 6 out 6 in ?

Think we need to write this season off personally. Damage has been done. 8-10th

Going to take a couple windows to sort this squad out.

Agreed that its a huge amount to do

if you want to be optimistic, you might hope that a chunk of the ground work has been done

Romero and another CB could make a massive difference though

Agreed that its a huge amount to do

if you want to be optimistic, you might hope that a chunk of the ground work has been done

Romero and another CB could make a massive difference though

We just look so devoid of creativity. I honestly think we are missing a proper passer in the midfield.

CBs will make a difference no doubt.

Back