• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Pablo Hernandez joins 'big club' Leeds on a six-month loan deal with a view to a permanent transfer.

Napoli sign Ajax striker Arkadiusz Milik for £30m.

Chelsea's 17-million defender Baba Rahman joins Schalke on season-long loan.

Former Saudi Sportswashing Machine defender Steven Taylor joins Portland Timbers.

West Ham have so far been knocked back on two of their five LB targets.

Argentine striker Jonathan Calleri says he’s ‘fulfilling a dream’ by moving to Europe after claiming a deal to see him sign for West Ham has been finalised.

The Argentine striker, 22, is set to arrive at the Olympic Stadium on a season-long loan, though the club will still target additional striking reinforcements, with the likes of Carlos Bacca and Mario Gomez also linked with moves to the club.

Calleri, who spent last season on loan from Deportivo Maldonado at Brazilian side Sao Paulo, averages a goal every 180 minutes in all competitions and was awarded with a place in his country’s Olympic squad last month.

He told ESPN: “My move to West Ham is complete. I always wanted to play in Europe.”

West Ham have found their summer hunt for a striker to be a frustrating one, with the likes of Michy Batshuayi and Carlos Tevez turning down moves to Slaven Bilic’s side.

The Hammers still await a response from AC Milan striker Carlos Bacca, the subject of a £26million bid, and have submitted a £20m bid to Swansea for Andre Ayew.

Calleri’s arrival may open the door for Diafra Sakho to leave the Olympic Stadium. West Brom have made an offer worth up to £16m for the Senegal striker, who was told he would not be able to depart until a replacement had been found.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/my-move-to-west-ham-is-complete-claims-striker-calleri

I think I saw something about Calleri being owned by a South American investment company who's primary shareholders are Kia Joorabchian and Pini Zahavi. That is why he was listed as being owned by a club in Uraguay despite him playing in Brazil (I think the tax rate is lower in Uraguay)

There is a suggestion that the deal has a 6 month break clause that was insisted upon by Calleri's representatives (or should I say owners), which if true means they are using West Ham as a shop window for their client.

This all sounds remarkably similar to the Tevez and Mascherano deal.

CONFIRMED: Everton sign Idrissa Gueye from @AVFCOfficial on a four-year deal.

Everton finally making some moves in the market. Not that I want them to do too much before we play them.

Everton finally making some moves in the market. Not that I want them to do too much before we play them.

Hoping Stones & Lukaku moves arent completed by then, just them continuing to agitate to go, keep the whole camp unsettled.

Pablo Hernandez joins 'big club' Leeds on a six-month loan deal with a view to a permanent transfer.

Napoli sign Ajax striker Arkadiusz Milik for £30m.

Chelsea's 17-million defender Baba Rahman joins Schalke on season-long loan.

Former Saudi Sportswashing Machine defender Steven Taylor joins Portland Timbers.

West Ham have so far been knocked back on two of their five LB targets.
Chelsea player goes on loan. Who could have predicted that one?
UEFA or whoever need to sort the loan system out.

Solid purchase. I wanted this guy. He is a highly rated ball winner. Villa's problem was as soon as he won the ball back, they lost it.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 21s21 seconds ago
BREAKING: Sky Sources: Mohamed Diame having medical at #Saudi Sportswashing Machine ahead of £4.5m move from #HCAFC #SSNHQ

If Hull City finished anything other than bottom, i would be most surprised.

Back