• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

BREAKING: #lcfc sign Poland winger Bartosz Kapustka on a five-year deal.

Egypt winger Mohamed Salah has completed a permanent move to Roma from Chelsea, the Premier League club have announced.

Carlos Bacca given deadline to decide on £26m move from #ACMilan to #WHUFC.

In other news ssn report pogba has just picked his nose, Chelsea have loaned out their gazzillionth player. Akinfenwa has rejected a move to West Ham...Blah blah blah

Tottenham have ‘opened talks’ with Lille over a deal to sign a winger in case their bid for Georges-Kevin N’koudou fails, according to reports.

Spurs had been heavily linked with N’Koudou, with Sky Sports even claiming that the Marseille man had undergone a medical ahead of a £10.8million move.

These rumours then quietened after speculation that the deal had stalled due to complications with a sell-on fee for his former club Nantes. Now, it appears Pochettino is lining up Sofiane Boufal as an alternative.

France Football state that the Spurs boss is a long-time admirer of the winger and is exploring the possibility of signing the Moroccan, who is currently sidelines through injury.

Boufal only joined Lille in January 2015, but was impressive last campaign, 11 goals in 29 games to help guide the club to a fifth-placed finish in Ligue 1.

Late in June, the Express claimed that Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool were all keeping a close eye on Boufal, so Spurs may have to stump up serious money to tempt the French club. France Football state that it would take £25million for Lille to sell.

Watford were also linked with the player last month, and in an interview Boufal insisted that his knee injury would not be a problem.

“I don’t think this injury will have any influence on my future,” Boufal said. “It’s an injury that unfortunately strikes a lot of players and it’s not an injury that can complicate my career in the short or medium term.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/spurs-open-talks-with-lille-over-move-for-star-winger

Tottenham have ‘opened talks’ with Lille over a deal to sign a winger in case their bid for Georges-Kevin N’koudou fails, according to reports.

Spurs had been heavily linked with N’Koudou, with Sky Sports even claiming that the Marseille man had undergone a medical ahead of a £10.8million move.

These rumours then quietened after speculation that the deal had stalled due to complications with a sell-on fee for his former club Nantes. Now, it appears Pochettino is lining up Sofiane Boufal as an alternative.

France Football state that the Spurs boss is a long-time admirer of the winger and is exploring the possibility of signing the Moroccan, who is currently sidelines through injury.

Boufal only joined Lille in January 2015, but was impressive last campaign, 11 goals in 29 games to help guide the club to a fifth-placed finish in Ligue 1.

Late in June, the Express claimed that Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool were all keeping a close eye on Boufal, so Spurs may have to stump up serious money to tempt the French club. France Football state that it would take £25million for Lille to sell.

Watford were also linked with the player last month, and in an interview Boufal insisted that his knee injury would not be a problem.

“I don’t think this injury will have any influence on my future,” Boufal said. “It’s an injury that unfortunately strikes a lot of players and it’s not an injury that can complicate my career in the short or medium term.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/spurs-open-talks-with-lille-over-move-for-star-winger
Levyrage

Back