• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Yeh Sewag was the big surprise for me, no wickets for the Aussies and 60 odd runs for England this morning, 330 plus in front now, game over I think...

Very interesting stuff about the camera angles on catches at tea.

I was convinced (despite what the commentators were saying) that he just picked it up. Having heard the discussion at tea, I think he may have caught it (not that the 3rd ump could be anywhere near 100% sure though).

England 400 in front and plodding now, time to step it up a bit really, run rate is well under 3, the game is pretty much done and dusted so why not speed it along a bit...

Fantastic 100 from Root, youngster ever player to score an Ashes 100

Another 50 for the run machine Bell, he is in such magnificent form so far this series

470 in front, total driving the aussies into the ground here, at 30/3 this morning you never know, but england are 200/1 today, game over, thanks for coming

Jeez, England have bowled 229 overs, aussies just over 400 !!!

England end 333/5, 566 in front, Root 178 no, what a knock from the young one...

Id bat another hour tomorrow let him get to 200 then put the Aussies in and bowl them out for 150

The longer Cook leaves it the more confident we'll get. Between Rogers, Clarke and Haddin, we can dig in with a few partnerships that could last a session or two.

Game could have been all over by now if he'd enforced the follow in or declared and put us in for half an hour on day 3. As is stands the door is still ajar.

The longer Cook leaves it the more confident we'll get. Between Rogers, Clarke and Haddin, we can dig in with a few partnerships that could last a session or two.

Game could have been all over by now if he'd enforced the follow in or declared and put us in for half an hour on day 3. As is stands the door is still ajar.

Really we should have put you back in for the last 45 minutes of the day. Now Root is past 170 we have to give him a chance at the double ton.

I don't think the Aus have the ability to bat for 5 and a half sessions with the kind of turn Smith (and therefore Swann) was getting.

We're all asleep you idiot.

You stayed awake in the 1st test when you thought you were going to win though, and to think your team will bat 5 1/2 sessions is frankly laughable, you will be lucky to last the day, to think you even have a chance of saving the game is simply deluded

Two days batting on a deteriorating wicket. Good luck with that.

You stayed awake in the 1st test when you thought you were going to win though, and to think your team will bat 5 1/2 sessions is frankly laughable, you will be lucky to last the day, to think you even have a chance of saving the game is simply deluded

Mate I've got 2 kids under 2. I don't have the luxury of staying up past lunch and if I did post in the wee hours it was due to one of the tackers keeping me up.

But you're right I was posting on that last day when Haddin got us within 14 runs. Where were you?

Mate I've got 2 kids under 2. I don't have the luxury of staying up past lunch and if I did post in the wee hours it was due to one of the tackers keeping me up.

But you're right I was posting on that last day when Haddin got us within 14 runs. Where were you?

Watching it from behind the couch, bad or good day for England ill still post, not just when England have had a good day

Back