• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

archibald in response to someone about Paulinho:

im here! whats there to confirm. the press have it all.. Talks are more or less done but the player wont sign until after the cup however that doesnt mean its done nor does it mean they cant agree a deal with another club!

Who: Frooj
When: 23/06/13
Where: COYS

I've heard it on good authority that Millwall want Smith back and they also want Obika to join them on loan this season.

Grey Fox on Paulinho:

Fee agreed, but not done yet, personal terms etc still have to be discussed. I am going on holiday Tuesday and coming back on the 8th July, been told 2 will be signed by then. We are are dealing with a large number of requests from other clubs re our players and I have ben led to believe annoucements on those will be made early July too.

Who: Frooj
When: 23/06/13
Where: COYS

I've heard it on good authority that Millwall want Smith back and they also want Obika to join them on loan this season.

Can't loan two players to the same clubs can you.

Considering their ages, Obika needs to move permanently and Smith needs a EPL loan or to replace Naughton as our back-up RB.

Can't loan two players to the same clubs can you.

Considering their ages, Obika needs to move permanently and Smith needs a EPL loan or to replace Naughton as our back-up RB.

Pretty sure you can. The only restriction is how many loanees a football league club can play from the same loaning club at the same time which I think is four...

Grey Fox on Paulinho:

Fee agreed, but not done yet, personal terms etc still have to be discussed. I am going on holiday Tuesday and coming back on the 8th July, been told 2 will be signed by then. We are are dealing with a large number of requests from other clubs re our players and I have ben led to believe annoucements on those will be made early July too.

As far as most say personal terms are agreed with Paulinho in principle it's just him checking his family are ok with the move and signing the contract

[Update 85] The Goat with a cryptic

All the talk around Montserrat Caballé is that the sale of the house is very close to being agreed and she expects it to be completed after the Confederations Cup is over.

Difficult one, huh :lol:

[Update 85] The Goat with a cryptic

All the talk around Montserrat Caballé is that the sale of the house is very close to being agreed and she expects it to be completed after the Confederations Cup is over.

Difficult one, huh :lol:

So, that would be about £30m spent on him and Paulinho.

Won't be much more spent I'd have thought.

So, that would be about £30m spent on him and Paulinho.

Won't be much more spent I'd have thought.

I reckon we'll end up paying £15m for Paulinho and £8m for Villa - about £23m for both.

They'd also make Parker (£3m), Hudd (£7m), Livermore (£4m) and Defoe (£6m) superfluous (so £20m). So £3m outlay and wages probably about the same.

Plenty left for Leandro or Bernard!

I can't wait till the conf cup is over. We have about 6 players lined up by the sounds of it :)

Its always this way with our transfers. After the confederations cup or after the Copa Libatadores or after the European Championships..... ZZZZzzzzz

I reckon we'll end up paying £15m for Paulinho and £8m for Villa - about £23m for both.

They'd also make Parker (£3m), Hudd (£7m), Livermore (£4m) and Defoe (£6m) superfluous (so £20m). So £3m outlay and wages probably about the same.

Plenty left for Leandro or Bernard!
I would be happy with that. We need Quality and not the bloated squad we have at the moment. And some room for our talented youngsters to feel they have a route into the team.

Regarding the Goat's latest:

Adam Suter ‏@Adam79Suter Protected account

@bunionboy2011 @llewi01 @SCITK that is true 100%

Gards ‏@Gards44

@Adam79Suter @bunionboy2011 @llewi01 @SCITK I can also say that this is 100% true! His advisors also very impressed with AVB and set up!

wpd659

Should be some news on shirt sponsors this week.

Billy White on COYS

To answer a few of the questions on here:

Autonomy has expired;

The combined shirt/stadium sponsorship deal that was the initial hope meant that the company would pay a fee to sponsor our shirt and would then get some sort of a deal on the stadium naming rights when it came time for it;

Also - no further updates on the matter from my end - doesn't mean that things aren't happening though.

Back