• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

So SSN reporting Lloris and Remy are very unlikely and AVB said getting Moutinho is "impossible" While Zenit are prepared to match Porto's asking price for him.

Update on Lloris, its looking good. The two clubs were negociating last night in fact.

LLoris said bye bye to his team mates last night.

The report on Lyons website is just a sign of negociation, they often do that. The two clubs will agree a deal today.

If Levy doesnt start being silly then we have a fantastic keeper.

So SSN reporting Lloris and Remy are very unlikely and AVB said getting Moutinho is "impossible" While Zenit are prepared to match Porto's asking price for him.

Why are you even surprised, mate?

As for Lloris - only Spurs would offer less in the second offer having had the first one turned down

I thought Naughton is to be loaned out?

Vertonghen is not a natural LB, btw

As of now i don't really see a loan move for Naughton, he is more or less first choice backup now for the wing back positions.

Ok, I can agree that Vertonghen is not a natural, but still pretty close. During his early years in Ajax he did play as LB and LM (and CM) more than in any other position First in 2008/09 he was "converted" to a CB position. So I think he'll be a good back up for that position in Spurs, aswell.

As for Lloris - only Spurs would offer less in the second offer having had the first one turned down

Because i am really hoping for Moutinho :( i know deep down it will not happen but i had a little bit of hope until this morning.

Apparently Bendtner is determined to get the no. 10 shirt previously worn by Del Piero at Juve :ross: bet the Juve fans would love that. The term 'not fit to lace his boots' springs to mind...

Update on Lloris, its looking good. The two clubs were negociating last night in fact.

LLoris said bye bye to his team mates last night.

The report on Lyons website is just a sign of negociation, they often do that. The two clubs will agree a deal today.

If Levy doesnt start being silly then we have a fantastic keeper.

Where'd you hear this mate?

Think Levy was trying to be smart with Lloris. Offered say 18m knowing that that is whats needed to be allowed to talk to the player and knowing that the player will want to come. Agrees terms with a player. Lyon now have a player on their books who wants to join Tottenham so we are in a stronger position. We offer less money in the hope that the player and his agent kick up a fuss when Lyon put a stop to the deal, Lyon then either have a player who is unhappy on their books or they take less money and move him on.

Similar to what Madrid probably done with Modric and that worked.

He he 35 posts but long time lurker. Most of what I think is posted by other people so seems little point in repeating it.

From lurking on here quite a while, it seems apparent that one or two people not only repeat what others say, but repeat themselves endlessly. (Try asking about ITK's or Jjetset for an example)

So don't worry about it fella, you'll be a sound addition to the board.

I was trying to think last night what cheapish prem quality striker can we get in. doesnt have to be a multi million pound by but just someone for the bench who can get a goal. the only person i could think of is owen. why the hell not even if it is only for a year. he has got more chance than scoring than harry kane, and thats even when injured

I miss Saha :-k

Got some of my TV mates working at Sky today. Apparently it's going fudging radio rental in the studios with all the rumours coming in and trying to keep up with shenanigans occuring.

Asked them for any Spurs related news but they've all come back and said, 'fudge off do you know how busy I am!' If I hear anything, you'll be sure to know it's gonads coz it's Sky.

In other news, I think we'll sign ONE of our targets. Also, my missus is fuming that I'm spending a Friday night on here getting drunk whilst we could be performing the art of romance. Or going out. Or conversing.

I'm halfway through a bottle of whiskey. And I'm starting to ramble.

This is flimflam.

fudge you

\o/

Apparently Bendtner is determined to get the no. 10 shirt previously worn by Del Piero at Juve :ross: bet the Juve fans would love that. The term 'not fit to lace his boots' springs to mind...

Where did you see that?

Whenever I think about Levy's negotiations, I always think of that Simpsons episode where Mr Burns lets Fidel Castro hold his trillion dollar bill.

German media reporting VDV has signed for 13m euros and will start tomorrow against Bremen.

Back