• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knowing the Sky Sports teasers it's probably going to be a bid was rejected for Bentley or Jenas, or Hoilett going rumoured to go to QPR instead of us or toon or something equally uninteresting.

Reminds me of one of Dom Joly's sketches where he runs up to Japanese tourists in London in an Anika Rice style jumpsuit screaming "DO YOU WANT TO WIN PRIZES?!!!", then has them chase him half way around the West End before him and his crew fudge off in a Black Cab.

Reminds me of one of Dom Joly's sketches where he runs up to Japanese tourists in London in an Anika Rice style jumpsuit screaming "DO YOU WANT TO WIN PRIZES?!!!", then has them chase him half way around the West End before him and his crew fudge off in a Black Cab.

Haha, remember it well. Absolutely hilarious.

was a bit worried about the price tag, then I saw it was the Evening Standard and that the only mention of the price tag comes from the hack.

Re: PSG owners

Who: Glennspurs
Where: FTL
When: 12/07/12

Glennspurs said:
Heard from a good source last night they in the process of buying 25% of Spurs which will still leave Levy overall control but the money is their for us already to use, this is where Adebayor wages, and some more big transfers will be coming in from this input, hopefully not bull, could be exciting times for us.

Bit OT, but how many clubs in the PL has got a new manager this summer?

Houghton at Norwich
AVB here
Rodgers at Liverpool
Laudrup at Swansea

Villa?
Any of the new clubs got a new manager?

Glennspurs said:
Heard from a good source last night they in the process of buying 25% of Spurs which will still leave Levy overall control but the money is their for us already to use, this is where Adebayor wages, and some more big transfers will be coming in from this input, hopefully not bull, could be exciting times for us.

That was the rumour about 2 weeks ago Glennspurs, do try to make up more interesting rumours

What a slow news day

I want some shiny new players today or I'll throw my toys out

Bit OT, but how many clubs in the PL has got a new manager this summer?

Houghton at Norwich
AVB here
Rodgers at Liverpool
Laudrup at Swansea

Villa?
Any of the new clubs got a new manager?

Been impressed with Laudrup's media appearances that I've seen. Seems a class act, as he was when playing of course.

That was the rumour about 2 weeks ago Glennspurs, do try to make up more interesting rumours

What a slow news day

I want some shiny new players today or I'll throw my toys out

today is the kit day, now stop being an ungrateful biatch:)

Glennspurs said:

Levy meets owner of PSG, Nasser Al-Khelaifi

Back