• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Rodgers/Martinez point may be *yawn* but it is perfectly valid. It illustrates that footballing principles need not be compromised due to finances.

And while Harry may not have had Pompey playing amazing stuff the signs were there. His teams were always balanced, played with width and attacked wanting to score throughout games.

He didnt have the tools, but he still had a go. When Harry came in I had no fear of us not playing good football.

Difference being Moyes has sacrificed playing more attractive football for results and consistency. Wigan are always bottom half, Swansea were mid table and could well have second season syndrome with or without Rogers. I'm sure Moyes should have coached his team to be more open and flambouyant and had much poorer results.

I can't see Moyes coming to Spurs with all our attacking talents, then setting us out to defend and score from set pieces. He does have a footballing brain, hence why Fergie touts him as a successor to him at Man U......

There is little difference between them really, save Harry's sides are more attractive and when he wants to do his job to his full potential, he is a great man-manager...if you could get Harry Redknapp to somehow dissolve his outside distractions/interest/instinct to always look for more pies to shove his fingers into, in essence, if you could get him to focus, we'd have been 3rd, blah blah blah...but it will never happen. Thus why I personally don't trust him anymore.

I think there are huge differences, they are poles apart in fact.

Essentially Moyes works on negative tactical discipline, Redknapp works on intuitive attacking freedom. We could break it down through the details, but I think in almost every way they are virtually opposite.

Harry hardly had Portsmouth playing world class football either did he?.

Sorry, really don't want to open a Harry debate here, but just to say this isn't true in my opinion. That Portsmouth team was fast, athletic and technical, with Diarra controlling things in the middle. I thought they were a pretty neat team.

Difference being Moyes has sacrificed playing more attractive football for results and consistency. Wigan are always bottom half, Swansea were mid table and could well have second season syndrome with or without Rogers. I'm sure Moyes should have coached his team to be more open and flambouyant and had much poorer results.

I can't see Moyes coming to Spurs with all our attacking talents, then setting us out to defend and score from set pieces. He does have a footballing brain, hence why Fergie touts him as a successor to him at Man U......

Sorry mate, "Sacrificed" seems a little dramatic.

In TEN years could have gone for a more industrial set up for safeties sake and bred in a more footballing philosophy as time went past. He has had time and funds to do so. Not that funds are essential at all. At a club that prides itself on stability and family values.

He hasnt been there three seasons. That is HIS team by HIS design and it is what HE wants. And by now it could have been anything.

The reference to Martinez was meant as his work pre-Rodgers at Swansea. And regardless of how next season goes that side has been excellent to watch for years now and has made steady progress through the leagues resulting in a highly respectable finish in the top division. All built on pennies and strong principles

I used to think he was a flop. Still do. Unless "Big lump who runs around like a headless chicken" is the criteria you are looking for, in which case he is world class ;)

Assume you didn't see him against United in the 4-4 draw? Probably would have lost 4-1 if it had been another of their CM's in place of him.

Here's a brave man, putting his reputation(!) on the line:

Date: 8th June 2012
ITK: adiepf
Player: Harry Redknapp

Harry will be removed at some point this weekend....

So this is clear, by monday morning H will be gone....

Ill be back monday, if this doesnt happen then the mods can ban me simple ...this idnt rumour, this weekend he is gone!!!!

Big claim, has he done any itk before? I seem to recognise the name. Although strange seems seeing as Levy would still be officially off work.

Big claim, has he done any itk before? I seem to recognise the name. Although strange seems seeing as Levy would still be officially off work.

Yes he has, he is even worse than POTL, everything he has ever said about spurs has been wrong. Easily the biggest attention seeker of them all.

He had the cheek to call people ungrateful because they ripped the brick out of him for getting nothing right.

Top c*nt, his latest lie is nothing out of the ordinary for him.

adiepf has been wrong many times before and he did say one window that if we didnt sign a certain player he would never post again. He is trying to regain his fame with this one.

Lewandowski is pants - don't panic

Even if true - they can't keep 4 strikers happy - Hernandez would be the obviousy choice, of course

Is the same Lewandowski that scored 30 goals in 46 appearances as he lead his team to a league and cup double in Germany?????????????? Pants?

Adiepf's greatest:

Who: adiepf
Where: Spurs Community
When: 27/1/11

right, ive been a member since 2007, that means this is my erm 7th transfer window period i think. before last year i had NEVER posted any ITK whatsoever, in fact i rarely posted unless it was regards performance.

im a passionate fan, i travel from plymouth to watch spurs all over the country & one of my best mates who is also a spurs fan decided that the travelling was killing him so he actually applied for a job in london to watch the lads more often.

he was succesful & through his job met & befriended somone who got him a job working shall we say closely, to tottenham hotspur. he is in a situation where he is privvy to travel arrangments, expenses, accomodation etc.....

last window was the first time i was given info which i shared, it was consistent....luis fabiano was our target...i never swayed, didnt jump from target to target, just stuck to what i knew..

it fell through & btw ALL the other ITK`s targets fell through also!!!!

why would i suddenly change this window & start jumping from targets if i want to be seen as credible??....i am aware i am giving contrasting information regards targets but thats because that is what i am being told....the club is very active!

what is in this for me?...what am i gaining by doing this?...do i enjoy ridicule?...DO I fudge

to be clear...

busy day at the lodge does NOT pertain to how many cars are in & out or wether the first team are training...it pertains to knowing for certain that provisions were made today for DL, DE & HR to be there....THEY WERENT MEETING TO PLAY SCRABBLE!

karim benzema was here on monday, i know he flew in, i know where to, i know what time, what airport, who was in his party (in such random detail that it would be impossible to know)...the mods know who was in benzemas party...I SIMPLY COULDNT MAKE THIS INFO UP & HAVE SINCE GOT PICS OF "DOCS" TO PROVE IT WHICH I CANT SHOW COS ITS INCRIMINATING...

i have NEVER said he was signing, why? cos i DONT KNOW THAT...i dont know what the hell they talked about but if i had to guess it would be about coming on loan, where harry see`s him fitting in etc:shrug:

this meeting was deemed serious enough for HR to drop out of 2 media commitments on that night....FACT

benzema then turned out for RM on wednesday NOT tuesday....

there has been more contrasting flying around today regards our striker targets...again we seem to be in for fabiano, how do i know....because my source has seen/or been told info to that affect!

im gonna leave you now with a simple list of what ive been told may happen...then you can evaluate yourself at the end of the window cos i cant be bothered retierting info to people that simply cant tak on board what i am saying...

karim benzema, luis suarez, luis fabiano, diego forlan, our new striker will come from one of them, we WILL sign one of these, ive seen to much to ever think one wont happen, it will, if i was pushed i would say that if benzema is allowed to leave he WILL sign for spurs

gio i was told was going to genoa, weeks ago, this could be sampdoria obviously, samp is in genoa...

keane-west ham or everton

pav-sunderland or russia somwhere

anyway all my post are time stamped, date stamped etc so i cant hide...check them out if you wish

hopefully the window will prove fruitful, i was told today was gonna be busy, it hasnt proven to be as of writing....

thats my lot, i cant even be bothered to finish this post and talk about other players

dont start clogging the thread with good riddence or come back posts, just enjoy the rest of the window...i will be here with you, im a fan 7 tbh i dont enjoy being so involved...i just wanna talk footy from now on

REMEBER THAT I DIDNT JUST FOLLOW OTHER ITK INFO, I DIDNT USE CRYPTIC & AS A FAN I TRIED TO TELL U EVERYTHING I COULD:hello:

COYS

Akqayid:

Just backing up Adiefs info....

Deep breath....

It won't be his choice either. Supposedly some senior members have been either told incoming or of the situation

Other news Ade wants to stay and his people met DL before End of season and pretty much pleaded for it to happen. Other stuff Joe Cole was highlighted by HR, Advisors of DL completely ignored, may have been one of the final straws, but no one knows. Not really, just seems DL has finally had enough. Don't think the whole #askarry stuff on betfair helped

But Cole to be given chance at Liverpool and may even want to stay in France. Oh and West Ham have about ?ú20-30m to spend (ex wages), but everyone knows it and are asking silly money for second rate players.

Always nice to hear the comedy club being raped.

Where: So
Who: Archibald
When: June 8th

In response to Adiepf's proclamation

Nobody knows what will pan out. Not even Levy.

IF and its a big IF, Harry goes we will need a replacement. A manager whom has potentially managed in the EPL and has potential and qulaity..

Rogers could have been a possibility but there arent many..

I dont know if he is going on monday, nor do i know if a decision has been made either way re him staying on an agreement on contract but one things for sure the specualtion isnt good for the club and nor is the uncertainty.

This week has been a difficult on for mr. levy but next week he will be back to working his magic at running our club.

iof it means he makes tough decisions then he will but it wont be kneejerk and will be thought through with a carefully detailed plan.

i doubt he has decided this during this week.

if this post is correct then id be suprised but not totally totally shocked.

I actually have some real solid gold ITK.

everyone in this thread with the exception of the modss who caan ban me, are absolute tacos.

Oh and we are signing ross barkley for 5m and piennar and let me think who else do i like that playss in the premership. Oh yeah we are also signing chris brunt for 6m plus jenas.

hmm not enough let me do one more i think... we are signing joe allen ass bale wants someone to travel with when he goes back to wales. Im real ITK i have a source high up at the club but you know these deals are complicated and can take time and a lot can go wrong so they might not happen. Yeah also im a virgin in my 30's and i leave with my mum and im a frak who never leaves my house and i masturbate 10-15 times a day.

Where: So
Who: Archibald
When: June 8th

In response to Adiepf's proclamation

Nobody knows what will pan out. Not even Levy.

IF and its a big IF, Harry goes we will need a replacement. A manager whom has potentially managed in the EPL and has potential and qulaity..

Rogers could have been a possibility but there arent many..

I dont know if he is going on monday, nor do i know if a decision has been made either way re him staying on an agreement on contract but one things for sure the specualtion isnt good for the club and nor is the uncertainty.

This week has been a difficult on for mr. levy but next week he will be back to working his magic at running our club.

iof it means he makes tough decisions then he will but it wont be kneejerk and will be thought through with a carefully detailed plan.

i doubt he has decided this during this week.

if this post is correct then id be suprised but not totally totally shocked.

Jordinho thank you so much for posting this made up gonad*s i feel my life has been enriched by reading what some freaking weirdo thinks(him not you) im so glad for these pathetic freaking ITK weirdos i would not be able to live without there input.

Actually the real reason i came in this thread but can not find out did corluka go with krancjar to that ukraine club? i really do not have enough life left in me to read through 10 more pages or dingdong heads pretending they know what goes on deep inside a multi million pound business.

Back