• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Paid £7m for him, scores 20 goals last season only RVP and Rooney did that but he isnt good enough for us according to some on here

Honestly people need to realise were not Real Madrid...

Fantastic signing, will be our Parker of last year and will prove a lot of people wrong

part of the Modric deal wasnt it?!

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

James Horncastle @JamesHorncastle 53s
That fee for Lloris is daylight robbery. It's like Levy is Jacques Mesrine

This I agree with. Shame deals could not be done elsewhere, I personally would have like Willian, but Lloris is such a quality signing.

I did not say he had anything to do with Moutinho, so do not imply I did. But on first targets why we bother? We never pull them off, so actually start planning more realistically? This is a panic buy.

:eek:

Don't angry yet! Still 55 minutes. Come on, you know the drill by now...

I think most are disappointed as we were looking to get a new Lexus ISF and bought a Toyota.. thats all

jimmyb, RE your post a couple of pages back, I do appreciate that Dempsey would have been on a list and now we've moved for him, but it just leaves me thinking...what would we have done if Liverpool didn't mess it up with him? Who would have been the option even below him?

The one thing i really like about dempsey that we've been missing for some time, is the fact that he's really good at attacking the ball in front of goal. How many times has a cross come in and our players are nowhere to bee seen.

Absolutely bang-on the money. In fact, he will thrive on Bale and Lennon service.

Surely if you hold out for someone awesome and then at the last minute buy someone else that's the definition of a panic buy???

It's like going shopping the day of a first date, seeing an ok shirt in Next and then spending the rest of the day looking round every other shop only to end up back in Next buying the ok shirt, there's no way to spin it other than our plans didn't turn out as we'd hoped.

There's a huge difference between panic buy and second or third option.

Just woke up. What's the deal with Moutinho?

:eek:

Don't angry yet! Still 55 minutes. Come on, you know the drill by now...

Sorry :) If we get Mouthino I will be very happy with this window. But it bothers me some seem to get offended by the idea that there is a genuine debate about whether we are weaker or stronger. Fingers crossed the big one happens, because him and Lloris would be a fantastic last day for us. Dempsey is a good player, clearly not an obvious option but a realistic one who will at least offer some depth to a key area.

Have we signed ANYONE AVB wants? That's what's worrying, he wanted mouthino, william, Leandro... Very worrying. Our manager needs backing, hope AVB is happy with this lot he's been dumped with.

There's a huge difference between panic buy and second or third option.

I would agree for sure but had Dempsey gone to Livepool we would have been down to 3rd or 4th???

Can someone explain to me the correlation between Moutinho and Dempsey please? Because I don't see it.....

Back