• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Was dempsey playing up front last season?

Not a bad signing, knows the league and can score goals.

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Dempsey is a good player but we could have signed him AGES ago...this is just desperation!

wow, sorry Naija I thought you was messing around, well I wonder how Liverpool will take this, we steal another transfer target lol

Today is not the day for jokes dude, this is serious business

Dempsey, fair enough - proven goalscorer in the PL, and makes us much better stacked up front than with Ade, Defoe and Kane. Decent buy, hopefully he'll surprise us.

And look what happened - our shape disintegrated without Lennon and when Bale went walkabout

Do you think that we will necessarily be playing with two traditional wingers throughout this season?

Dempsey is a good player but we have him because we could not close deal for any of our real targets. Sounds familiar doesn't it. Not going to get into the doom about the coming season but do think some here are overestimating our replacements for world class talent in VDV, Modric and to an extent King (in that Verts is unproven).

I've been in the pub since 5pm. Please can someone update me on Llorente, Moutinho, and Lloris?

We get Dempsey, Fulham get Berbatov....

Oh my days

RAWK have closed their Clint Dempsey thread and even banned members posting about him in other threads.

I thought it was Sig for VDV

i guess it's :

VdV with Sig as back up to now being Sig with Dempsey at back up

depends on how Sigurdsson develops but i wouldn't argue that we are weaker there at the moment

Back