• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Just to be clear, i'm not claiming we're going to sign Moutinho.

Just pointing out that people are spouting gonads reasons why we won't.

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

i actually think this whole mouthino thing was just flimflam from the start. dempsey would be a good signing though. basically a striker. fudge ssn. just been watching it and its like watching wwf/wwe with all the jim white flimflam

What was the story with Ashavin when he signed for the scums? The deal was signed after midnight and there was some loophole or something like that.

Can't we just have Rafa and Luka back and just be done with this nonsense

No Sturridge or Essien in the Chelsea squad tonight

Sky Sports says that we are in for Dempsey. Not a typical Levy signing as Dempsey is older (29) and will have minimal resale value in a couple of years. But I will be happy to have him for 3 years. Good cover for both Bale and Lennon and can also play target man (although not every good there).

Dempsey cannot play out wide though

or he could be at the Lodge and do a medical which is what normally happens. You're in cloud cuckoo land if you think we're not going to insist on a medical.
Cloud cuckoo land? :lol: No, just being positive - and realising how these procedures go through

Why are we talking about a medical when the deal is not going to happen?

Just to be clear, i'm not claiming we're going to sign Moutinho.

Just pointing out that people are spouting gonads reasons why we won't.

It's not gonads imo. Also the fact that he's flown out with his current team to play in a game tomorrow isn't gonads (doesn't matter about the distance tbh).

i actually think this whole mouthino thing was just flimflam from the start. dempsey would be a good signing though. basically a striker. fudge ssn. just been watching it and its like watching wwf/wwe with all the jim white flimflam

SSN build stories up and knock them down again to keep the viewers attention. Just check out how many ad breaks there are and how long they are on on a deadline day, its a massive revenue stream for sky.

It's not gonads imo. Also the fact that he's flown out with his current team to play in a game tomorrow isn't gonads (doesn't matter about the distance tbh).

It is gonads.

Claiming that we won't agree a fee is a perfectly sane reason though. If you want to claim that then go right ahead.

Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

e0d80da0-6123-42dc-873d-c12856af7f52.jpg

I fudging HATE this ****! I sincerely hope he is put out of football for a considerable amount of time. He is an animal! I wish he'd fudge off back to League 1 which is his level. Total scum.

Back