• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Just give moutinho what he wants!!!! (within reason)

I agree - cant believe we have agreed a fee and cant agree personal terms. I thought Moutinho WANTED to play for AVB again.

Cant understand this at all. It was ballsy of Levy to agree to pay a record for him - but then to nickel and dime him on personal terms makes no sense.

Unless he really is a greedy ****

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

I agree - cant believe we have agreed a fee and cant agree personal terms. I thought Moutinho WANTED to play for AVB again.

Cant understand this at all. It was ballsy of Levy to agree to pay a record for him - but then to nickel and dime him on personal terms makes no sense.

OR

SSN are full of brick. Just saying like.

Moutinho will sign, the fact is the agent is just trying to get the best deal possible.

i agree - cant believe we have agreed a fee and cant agree personal terms. I thought moutinho wanted to play for avb again.

Cant understand this at all. It was ballsy of levy to agree to pay a record for him - but then to nickel and dime him on personal terms makes no sense.

we didn't agree a fee.

This is all to much Theres such a fine line between success and disaster today. Watching the cricket and will see where we are in hour or two!

Some taco on twitter going on about how is heart is beating again due to us spending 60m??? Akqayid or some thing

Moutinho will sign, the fact is the agent is just trying to get the best deal possible.

so he should have had a medical ages ago? No need for him to be at the lodge, just the agent needs to negotiate the personal terms?

This is all to much Theres such a fine line between success and disaster today. Watching the cricket and will see where we are in hour or two!

There is some thing else going on? how do the cricket players keep up with the news?

Im still confident. I think we'll be happy at 11pm.

And your prediction is.....? Just wondered whether we agree on what denotes happiness

I think we need a forward of some description

This is pure entertainment. You've got me hooked on this thread, crazy Southerners.

Bear in mind that a lot can change very quickly. We put a bid in for Robinho an hour from the deadline and managed to pull it off. Have faith Spuds.

Some taco on twitter going on about how is heart is beating again due to us spending 60m??? Akqayid or some thing

I think it's leading up to a heel turn tbh. He'll reveal after it doesn't happen he was never itk and he fooled us all.

yep the dream is over peeps so lets move on to Remy now until Chelski sign him.

Olhao is 30 mins from Porto! just stop it guys! not saying its going to happen. But just saying the plane ride is not a problem!

Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

in a 4-5-1? The guy who didnt score or get an assist last season?

last season was poor for him but he has always been a steady player throughout his career, nothing amazing but as a back up player would do a job

but it's un important really as the link was just a wind up

Back