• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

It should be noted that transfer windows never just shut - they always slam.

Much like celebrities never just drink Champagne - they always scoff.

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

I really do hope this is just all part of the SSN narrative ... but I'm feeling much less confident now than 5 hours ago :(

Olhao is 30 mins from Porto! just stop it guys! not saying its going to happen. But just saying the plane ride is not a problem!

If there was any chance he was gonna leave he wouldn't be in the squad.

Regarding Lloris i think you will be but how exactly will Moutinho sign if he's just boarded a plane to play in a game for Porto?

When he gets there if the personal terms and transfer fee have been agreed he will find a fax machine.

Simple.

Why? until everything is agreed he should get on with his Job. Something Modric and Berba could learn from.

Regarding Lloris i think you will be but how exactly will Moutinho sign if he's just boarded a plane to play in a game for Porto?
Porto are playing tomorrow, which means that he won't be doing much tonight I suspect. I guess his agent could negotiate terms and feed him the information via phone when he's abroad. If he doesn't sign then he plays tomorrow. Simple.

He would be, if there was any chance he might be staying then he would be in the squad.

That doesn't mean he's not going.

When he gets there if the personal terms and transfer fee have been agreed he will find a fax machine.

Simple.

Ah so we pay a club record fee and simply bypass a medical, makes perfect sense.

who are the best soap opera script writers - the ITK's or SSN?

Sounds like Levy is just posturing, most sources say fee not agreed with Porto.

Porto are playing tomorrow, which means that he won't be doing much tonight I suspect. I guess his agent could negotiate terms and feed him the information via phone when he's abroad. If he doesn't sign then he plays tomorrow. Simple.

or he could be at the Lodge and do a medical which is what normally happens. You're in cloud cuckoo land if you think we're not going to insist on a medical.

Sky Sports says that we are in for Dempsey. Not a typical Levy signing as Dempsey is older (29) and will have minimal resale value in a couple of years. But I will be happy to have him for 3 years. Good cover for both Bale and Lennon and can also play target man (although not every good there).

Ah so we pay a club record fee and simply bypass a medical, makes perfect sense.

You only need to fax an agreement between clubs and player to beat the deadline...medical can happen after this...if it collapses on a medical then so does the deal...remaining positive!!!

Back