• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

So as we stand at this precise moment, assuming VDV is done, - with all the ins and outs do we have a better or worse squad than last season.

Worse. We desperately need some in-coming to balance the quality we have lost King, VDV, Modric, etc etc

John Cross‏@johncrossmirror

Will have to count up the transfer stories which got denied along the way. This should be interesting. Lloris and #thfc could be my biggest.

9 hours ahead here in Australia and we still haven't signed anyone! Or have we?

;)

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
Dempsey will not be joining #AVFC. The fee was agreed but other options are now being explored. Nothing from #LFC ... yet

Let's wait another 12 hours before jumping into this.

In 12 hours we can compare it with now ;)

Marginally worse - Modric and VDV for Dembele and Sigurdsson is a downgrade. King for Vertong is a sideways step if you take into consideration that Vertong will be available more so it kinda balances out. Ade is now ours which is a plus. Kane for Pav on paper looks bad but if you get yourself a rerun of our Europa games last season then you'll remember that Pav was the worst player on the pitch bar one free kick.

latest sky sports transfer clockwatch update:

"gwfwekwe
by Tim.Thornton2 8:43 PM"

now i know ITK's and journos are usually full of brick, but this is taking the tinkle :D

latest sky sports transfer clockwatch update:

"gwfwekwe
by Tim.Thornton2 8:43 PM"

now i know ITK's and journos are usually full of brick, but this is taking the tinkle :D

That makes more sense than normal if you ask me!

https://twitter.com/DaveHytner/status/241486975360716800

"Berbatov is going to sign for #fulham. He is en route to club now, in a club car, driven by a club driver. #spurs hijack not going to happen"

From Guardian journo that usually covers Spurs.
:ross:

I have this image in my head of Dan Levy and a bunch of masked men hijacking the car at a set of red lights with weapons

Back