• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

berbatov ,most probably utd still owe us a million or two on him,if levy can get someone in for nothing he will,and they called harry a wheeler dealer.....

Danchev and Berbs are making a statement in Bulgaria soon, methinks he will be at Fulham. Ferguson was winding us up, probably having one last dig at us as we screwed him for £30m.

Berbatov would be a sign of regression imo. But we may be getting desperate who knows?

Deadline Day Deals

Add the most recent officially confirmed deals here to avoid losing them in the other thread:

Premier League

Andy Carroll, Liverpool to West Ham (loan)
Jordan Rhodes, Huddersfield to Blackburn
Bryan Oviedo, FC Copenhagen to Everton (awaiting work permit)
Esteban Granero, Real Madrid to QPR
Samed Yesil, Bayer Leverkusen to Liverpool
Mark Bunn, Blackburn to Norwich
Kieran Richardson, Sunderland to Fulham
Pablo Hernandez, Valencia to Swansea
Scott Sinclair, Swansea to Emirates Marketing Project
Charlie Adam, Liverpool to Stoke
Chris David, Twente to Fulham
Danny Rose, Tottenham to Sunderland (loan)
Maicon, Inter to Emirates Marketing Project
Dimitar Berbatov, Manchester United to Fulham
Richard Wright, Ipswich to Emirates Marketing Project
Maurice Edu, Stoke
Gaston Ramires, Bologna to Southampton

Other

Jay Spearing, Liverpool to Bolton (loan)
Nigel de Jong, Emirates Marketing Project to AC Milan
Christian Battocchio, Udinese to Watford (loan)
Thorgan Hazard, Chelsea to Zulte Waregem (loan)
Andrea Orlandi, Swansea to Brighton
Henri Lansbury, Arsenal to Nottingham Forest
Javier Saviola, Benfica to Malaga
Alessandro del Piero, Juventus to Sydney FC
Park Chu-young, Arsenal to Celta Vigo
Giovanni Dos Santos, Tottenham to Real Mallorca
Rafael Van Der Vaart, Tottenham to Hamburg
Ryan Babel, Hoffenheim to Ajax
Niklas Bendtner, Arsenal to Juventus (loan)
Gael Kakuta, Chelsea to Vitesse Arnhem (loan)

Danchev and Berbs are making a statement in Bulgaria soon, methinks he will be at Fulham. Ferguson was winding us up, probably having one last dig at us as we screwed him for £30m.

come on, not like old Fergie to do something like that! ;)

dan_bu ‏@dan_bu

Van der Vaart expected to already start against Bremen tomorrow, according to "Bild".

Sky Sports @SkySports

Roberto Mancini has confirmed he is hoping Emirates Marketing Project will announce five deals on Friday's transfer deadline day.

Re: Deadline Day - One Signing

Willian who averages 3 goals a season and Dzagoev who is primarily an ACM?

I know that mate but what I meant was that they are the 2 players who we are already linked with who most closely fit what I want from a player were we to make just one more signing.... I'm leaning more towards Llorente though - everyone in the pub will just have to put up with another few months of me moaning that we've got no cover on the wings then the usual implosion of expletives when Bale or Lennon are injured! ;)

Sky Sports @SkySports

Roberto Mancini has confirmed he is hoping Emirates Marketing Project will announce five deals on Friday's transfer deadline day.

Apparently Maicon has arrived at their training ground via Taxi.

im bored already now. not enough movement. lets fast forward 10 hours and see how excited we are. Nope no transfer activity for Spurs.

How many times are you going to post that exact same comment today? Must be 10-12 times already. Tedious.

Fulham confirm the signing av Kieran Richardson from Sunderland - still nothing on Berba....

I'm gonna put this out there..

Ade/Defoe/Berbs

Name 5 other clubs in the league with better, PROVEN, options? (I don't include Kane because it would be a fudging carnival of, as youngsters say, lols)

So as we stand at this precise moment, assuming VDV is done, - with all the ins and outs do we have a better or worse squad than last season.

Haha just watched Fergie's press comments, hilarious. He is a master.

So as we stand at this precise moment, assuming VDV is done, - with all the ins and outs do we have a better or worse squad than last season.

Let's wait another 12 hours before jumping into this.

Worse first team imo. King, Modric and VDV big losses added to Kaboul injury. But good prospects in Verts and Siggy, glad Ade is done and Dembele is a good signing. We still lack creativity though which I believe we will address

Back