• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The 1060 pages and finally a striker summer transfer thread

Anyone else have a BBQ and party for the transfer window closing.

To cheer you up or tip you over the edge:

Are you allowed to pass comment on so called other 'itks'? I would like to if I can? Just to say one thing, anyone claiming they know the team is not being truthful because at 11.55am the starting 11 hasn't been told to the team, so unless AVB is posting which I know he isn't you make your mind up.
I will give you the facts beginning Monday. Big week for us. Defining week perhaps- Daniel was at the lodge yesterday to run through the plan for the week, if we don't get our top targets we have contingency plans in place, we will sign. And players will leave.

Enjoy the game today.

POTL

What a bell end. So this guy reckons it's nailed on that we will have some incomings and out goings in the final week of the window. Thanks for that Sir Andrew Lloyd... Jog on.

It's all his opinion, don't get why so many seem to need his statements to clarify things that are so obvious.

what does Prick of the Lane do from September to December 31st? Does he cry and nearly committ suicide because he has no one that listens to him then all of a sudden gets another kick come January the 1st so he can make up some more flimflam? Id love that to be true and that he kills himself in between the next transfer window.....

Some pictures circulating on twitter of that guy pictured at Spurs lodge yesterday (well I assume they are the same person). No idea who it is tho or indeed if it means anything.

A1KtNl7CMAAECn8.jpg

To cheer you up or tip you over the edge:

Are you allowed to pass comment on so called other 'itks'? I would like to if I can? Just to say one thing, anyone claiming they know the team is not being truthful because at 11.55am the starting 11 hasn't been told to the team, so unless AVB is posting which I know he isn't you make your mind up.
I will give you the facts beginning Monday. Big week for us. Defining week perhaps- Daniel was at the lodge yesterday to run through the plan for the week, if we don't get our top targets we have contingency plans in place, we will sign. And players will leave.

Enjoy the game today.

POTL

Incredible.

Absolutely fudging incredible.

And to think, grown men fawn over his every word, and worship the ground he walks.

Incredible.

So this guy was at the game....has it been established who it is?

Incredible.

Absolutely fudging incredible.

And to think, grown men fawn over his every word, and worship the ground he walks.

Incredible.

Indeed. I also find it amusing that most of these 'ITKs' seem to know what is going on inside our club yet have never been acquainted with spelling or grammer.

Indeed. I also find it amusing that most of these 'ITKs' seem to know what is going on inside our club yet have never been acquainted with spelling or grammer.

Not that I think he is great but POTL def has some inside contact, over the year or two he's come to prominence he has called some very random things correctly.

One that springs to mind was Townsend on loan to Leeds, was nowhere to be seen in the media.....

Not that I can see. Some think Niang but I have no idea myself?

im looking at pictures of Niang and the hairstyle does look almost indentical, and the tone of his skin is prety much spot on. That said, where are they sitting? doesnt look like the West stand posh bit does it, could be anyone!

edit - actually Niangs skint tone is a bit darker, so it probably isnt him! And anyway didnt Everton agree a fee with Caen?

That may be true. I find it fun more than anything. Although this year is slightly different, hence the sense of panic displayed by some. Be great if Levy can pull some major deals off.

Back