• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

No i'm not saying that at all

I am saying you don't say what he said and survive, no more no less

I didn't want him, only reason i accepted him is because i knew how it would end and he didn't disappoint.
Conte had the balls to tell it as it and how how quite a lot of us can see it.

You asked me if i thought sacking Conte was a good idea - last time i checked that's a question.

He had a rant about the players mentality the week after he was bigging it up and three quarters of the way through a season having picked the same XI whenever he could, what he said may have been right/true but he wasn't the man to change anything for the better.
Kulu! Should have scored.

The post before was a question.

Conte did the same the season before, he need to take the players out of their comfort zone and get some focus and commitment. Standard Conte way of working.

You asked me if i thought sacking Conte was a good idea - last time i checked that's a question.

He had a rant about the players mentality the week after he was bigging it up and three quarters of the way through a season having picked the same XI whenever he could, what he said may have been right/true but he wasn't the man to change anything for the better.

The issue is there doesn't appear to be anyone available and willing to take the job post Conte who is the man to take on that task either.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back