• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

I wanted him replaced - doesn't mean i wanted Stellini or Mason as caretakers. So you can take your stupid questions somewhere else.
If we didn't have anyone to replace him though it probably doesn't make any sense getting rid. Assuming he was indeed sacked rather than deciding he'd enough himself.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Funny that you bring up intelligence. Dier has for quite some time, divided this forum between those who make decisions emotionally (to put it politely) and those who make their decisions intelligently.

The emotional lot are now using the fact that he's one of the 11 on the pitch playing poorly to suggest that they were right all along.

You're right, I shouldn't stoop to that level and try playing chess with pigeons but sometimes I can't resist.

Not quite, Dier is poor by anyones standard ... wouldn't make it in any of the top 6 defences

Who said he wasn't right? I and others said he spoke truth but you can't come out in public and say that, there is a massive difference

No managers come back from such rants about their own team

The fact he then tinkled off to Italy and refused to come back probably means he knew that he couldn't either

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

So you expect a manager to let the players tarnish his reputation week after week?
No way conte is going to allow that.
I also suspect he had said it in private to the players and had no reaction.

Made £500 last 3 games laying us. All gets put on the next game liability. Compound interest, I'm sure it will hit a grand by end of the season.

Liverpool to hot 10 which they are capable of is still good odds.

Make some money lads.
I’ve paid for my 2 season tickets for next season and am well on my way to paying for the ones the season after now from selling our points total.

Funny that you bring up intelligence. Dier has for quite some time, divided this forum between those who make decisions emotionally (to put it politely) and those who make their decisions intelligently.

The emotional lot are now using the fact that he's one of the 11 on the pitch playing poorly to suggest that they were right all along.

You're right, I shouldn't stoop to that level and try playing chess with pigeons but sometimes I can't resist.

Spurs epidemic of hoping for failure just to be proven right I reckon too.

I don't care about his emotions or his intelligence. I just care that he's not a particularly good defender.

Do you not care about the performances on the pitch?

Lucky Skipp, I've seen VAR issue death penalties and curse the player's coming generations from far less than that.

So you expect a manager to let the players tarnish his reputation week after week?
No way conte is going to allow that.
I also suspect he had said it in private to the players and had no reaction.

No i'm not saying that at all

I am saying you don't say what he said and survive, no more no less

I don't care about his emotions or his intelligence. I just care that he's not a particularly good defender.

Do you not care about the performances on the pitch?

I'm not sure you managed to read my post properly, but thanks for proving my point.

I wanted him replaced - doesn't mean i wanted Stellini or Mason as caretakers. So you can take your stupid questions somewhere else.
I don't think any top manager or any manager with a good reputation would have taken the job , not before the end of the season at least , when they can get some new players in and get their formation and tactics in place.

Who said he wasn't right? I and others said he spoke truth but you can't come out in public and say that, there is a massive difference

No managers come back from such rants about their own team

The fact he then tinkled off to Italy and refused to come back probably means he knew that he couldn't either

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Conjecture. Like how he "backed down from his rant". Taken as gospel by supposedly clever fans like the fellows who run the podcast...

It'd be interesting to debate the ins and outs of the rest though, I do find it fascinating that one can be punished for speaking the truth but probably a chat for another time. Although probably good to be distracted from what is unfolding, we're quite majestic at killing the hope early these days!

Neville is spot on about our regression. Look at this . It’s as pitiful as anything we witnessed in the 00’s

Back