• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

And still looked crap back then.
I'd suggest our performances and results prove otherwise.

That's the thing with being convinced of something and not stopping to measure one's cognitive biases - anything can be the truth.

Spurs epidemic of hoping for failure just to be proven right I reckon too.
It's not really hoping for failure in Dier's case. I've always criticised him because I've always felt there were holes in his game. I don't want him to fail, I have no desire for that to be the case. It's just sadly completely and utterly predictable.

Some fans like to stick their heads in the sand and hope for the best. They look for the best qualities in players and emphasise them. They ignore the holes and problems because they want the player to be a success. They pretend the problems don't matter.

That's a commendable attitude, but it's not an honest one. Honesty would have seen Dier leave 3 or 4 years ago. Honesty would have had Sanchez be someone else's problem.

Yet here we are.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Seriously, what the fudge is going on? Do these players not have any sort of pride? I just don't understand how and why it's possible to just completly switch off.

Nice goal though.

It wasn't a question. It seemed obvious at the time, that even if Conte was off in the summer, he was best placed to manage our run-in. He had a rant after we lost 2 points away - good! Now we're a fuking shambles. You can't replace a manager with 10 left or whatever, so see out the season, and line up the replacement if that is what is called for.

You asked me if i thought sacking Conte was a good idea - last time i checked that's a question.

He had a rant about the players mentality the week after he was bigging it up and three quarters of the way through a season having picked the same XI whenever he could, what he said may have been right/true but he wasn't the man to change anything for the better.

Neville hit the tickle my balls with a feather there.

Jose and Conte have turned us into a negative reactive team and now that won’t leave us without wholesale changes.

Need some big changes close season or we could be next seasons Everton.

Back