• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

The Walker one looks bad on slow mo, but in reality he barely touched Pedro. If he had the Pedro would've rolled around acting like it was severe, the fact that he jumped up and went after Walker shows that it was nothing more than a little bit of brickyness from Walker.

I think Rose will be fine. Not sure about Toby. First we've seen of him injured. Wimmer can do a great job with Verts tho if we need. I hope Dembele is not banned, after everything that happened in that game, it would be silly to pick his offence out retrospectively - if so you need to pick out 10 or so others as well.

Are we assured of CL football?

Yes, no Quals straight into the Group Stages, unless City beat Arsenal, we lose both matches say 2-0 and Arsenal beat Villa by 12 goals

Well we know Alli is suspended.

From what we have seen from footage so far the following players could be in trouble:

Walker - kick on Pedro in first half; I suspect the Asst saw something and chose not to intervene and therefore should avoid any further action.
Lamela - 'alleged' stamp on Fabregas; again the ref and Asst seemed to discuss it and decided there was no incident; even from footage it's hard to determine that there was any deliberate attempt to stamp so I suspect there will be no further action for this one either.
Dembele - silly boy; clearly deserves a 3-game ban but I wonder whether if the Asst witnessed it he may get off on a technicality.

There should have course be additional problems if any misconduct reports are written about specific events; based on what SKy showed Vorm could be in some trouble and Poch could feasibly be given a touchline ban. We will of course be charged for receiving 5 or more cautions in the same game and us and Chelsea will definitely be charged for failing to control players. This will be a fine. Without knowing the competition rules I couldn't rule out that they dock us a point/points - it was ages ago but both Arsenal and Man Utd were docked points in 1990 for a 21-man brawl?

As for the injuries Rose has gone off in similar circumstances in the past and been ok the following weekend.

Alderweireld looked in some pain; not sure what the injury was but it was probably a logical decision to bring off a marginally injued player - specifically a defender when you need to get some attackers on.

Worst case scenario for So'ton therefore is that all 5 (+ Vorm) listed players above are banned/injured. The team would then be:

Lloris, Trippier, Vertonghen, Wimmer, Davies, Dier, Mason, Son, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane.

Personally I'd expect Toby and Rose to be fit; Dembele will probably be suspended (but the technicality stated above might save us).

If we docked any points. I will seriously never set foot in a football ground ever again. I will support Spurs till I die, but that would finish me off watching the game

this season that worries me

If that scenario panned out and Arsenal won 12-0 on the last day then I would be convinced we were jinxed.

As it is, even if we fail to win on Sunday I have a feeling we may be celebrating finishing above them lot half-way back up M6 around 6pm

If that scenario panned out and Arsenal won 12-0 on the last day then I would be convinced we were jinxed.

As it is, even if we fail to win on Sunday I have a feeling we may be celebrating finishing above them lot half-way back up M6 around 6pm

ha, where have you been for the last three decades, no doubt we are cursed

ha, where have you been for the last three decades, no doubt we are cursed

I know your post isn't a pop by the way but Paxton has been travelling to the Lane from Manchester for years he is a credit to the club and this forum too I might add. Our 'fans' who turn up Sunday against Southampton could do with showing the same kind of passion.

I know your post isn't a pop by the way but Paxton has been travelling to the Lane from Manchester for years he is a credit to the club and this forum too I might add. Our 'fans' who turn up Sunday against Southampton could do with showing the same kind of passion.

Thanks Roy..cheques in the post. ;)

CL seeding as it stands:

Pot 1:
CL winner
Barcelona
Bayern
Leicester
Juventus
Benfica
PSG
Russian winner

Pot 2:
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid
Dortmund
Arsenal
Emirates Marketing Project
Porto
Napoli
Leverkusen

Pot 3:
Basel
Donetsk
Tottenham

Teams with higher coefficient that could still qualify: Zenit, Sevilla (as EL winners), Bilbao (6 points off 4th with 2 games left), Manchester United (at the expense of Arsenal or City, so no biggie).

If Sporting somehow win the Portuguese league, Benfica move into pot 2.

If Bayern win the CL the Ukrainian champions will move into pot 1. That's likely to be Dynamo Kiev and not Donetsk, 4 point lead with 2 games left. :(

It will take a lot for us to move up. Like Real or Atletico (without winning the league) or City winning the CL, West Ham sneaking 4th place and someone (not West Ham) losing in the qualifiers.

Looking at that, I would love PSG and Porto with whoever from pot 4. Realistic chance of not just progressing but winning the group imo.

Back