• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Well he hasn't said he wants to leave has he. Just that there has been interest. If the new manager wants him to stay I'm sure he'll settle down.

Best to stop gobbing off for now though.

Its the same quotes from previously. A player has a quick conversation with someone in Brazil and the media run and rerun stories. Nothing to see here. He's pised off he's not in the world cup squad no doubt but will come back fighting.

Can understand why Sandro is angry at Sherwood. Sherwood has single handedly destroyed Sandro's World Cup chances by not playing him in enough matches. With him 25 now, can't see Sandro getting to play in the next WC when he will be 29.

Can understand why Sandro is angry at Sherwood. Sherwood has single handedly destroyed Sandro's World Cup chances by not playing him in enough matches. With him 25 now, can't see Sandro getting to play in the next WC when he will be 29.

Sandro's injury is the greater culprit. Sandro would have had a handful of games to prove himself, when the squad is probably largely defined already. Even if he played all season, there's no guarantee he'd have made the team. I'm sad for him, but nothing to do with Sherwood. He's the scape goat.

Its the same quotes from previously. A player has a quick conversation with someone in Brazil and the media run and rerun stories. Nothing to see here. He's pised off he's not in the world cup squad no doubt but will come back fighting.

That'll be another booking, then. ;)

Sandro's injury is the greater culprit. Sandro would have had a handful of games to prove himself, when the squad is probably largely defined already. Even if he played all season, there's no guarantee he'd have made the team. I'm sad for him, but nothing to do with Sherwood. He's the scape goat.

Yep. He had a massive injury, came back into the team following that injury and didn't look match fit, picked up another injury and when he came back struggled for form so was dropped. I don't really see how the manager can be blamed for that sequence of events.

.... it would be very difficult to leave on loan. If I leave, I would have to be sold, and it is not close. Other teams have come, but with little money

Sandro wonders why no-one wants to bid beyond joke money for him to leave Spurs.

It is Friday - and he's playing another blinder.

It is indeed the greater culprit. But having most likely worked very hard to get back to fitness before the end of the season to put himself in with a shout of perhaps making the World Cup he's been told he's not even going to get the chance to get on the pitch and try for that slimmest of chances.

Based on that I can very well understand that he's frustrated with Sherwood. I'm not surprised to hear him say that Sherwood is gone as I think (belief, not proven) that Sherwood has been gone for some time now, that Sherwood knows and that at least some of the players have known.

It is indeed the greater culprit. But having most likely worked very hard to get back to fitness before the end of the season to put himself in with a shout of perhaps making the World Cup he's been told he's not even going to get the chance to get on the pitch and try for that slimmest of chances.

Based on that I can very well understand that he's frustrated with Sherwood. I'm not surprised to hear him say that Sherwood is gone as I think (belief, not proven) that Sherwood has been gone for some time now, that Sherwood knows and that at least some of the players have known.

The injury is a big part of it, but its just **** poor management from TS.

You have a Brazilian international who has been a key part of the squad probably busting a gut to try and get in the squad to work on his WC spot. You don't need to say the guy is not good enough to get in your squad, no matter if the guy is a little stupid in interviews/media. Would have been so easy for TS to say "I haven't selected him, we don't want to rush him back from injury, he's been working hard in training, we know he's a quality player who has been influential on the team in the past" no need to play *** for tat in the media and alienate/**** off a player.

Re: ITK Thread

sadly he's made of glass, might be worth cashing in now

Not really, just his style of play leads to inevitable injuries, same as Wilson & Parker.

What we need to do is use Capoue as an option more often, or take Sandro off early in games we are winning in.

People really forget how often our midfield was overrun before Wilson -> Parker -> Sandro ..

Not really, just his style of play leads to inevitable injuries, same as Wilson & Parker.

What we need to do is use Capoue as an option more often, or take Sandro off early in games we are winning in.

People really forget how often our midfield was overrun before Wilson -> Parker -> Sandro ..

Got a reminder of how easily It was overrun the last ten or so games last season when Tim decided that chadli was a cm.

Makes you wonder then about who the club will think can replace Sandro's physicality with...we lacked that for so many years that to lose it now and not replace or upgrade on it would seem almost retro (i.e. foolish)

Maybe Poch will just physically condition Sandro better and we also have Capoue.

sadly he's made of glass, might be worth cashing in now

He's had one big injury. That's just like United writing off Roy Keane in 1997 (when he had the same injury) and missing out on the following 7 years he was at his peak.

What also makes me laugh is the people that want to dispose of Sandro and Kaboul (I'll admit Kaboul looks like he's struggling much more), yet at the same time want to sign Jay Rodriguez. Rodriguez has exactly the same injury, but is 15-18 months behind them in the rehab.

Back